• R2_Coconut
    started a topic [Patch Notes] 9/10 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 9/10 Server Update

Activities:Promotions:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
    *rune* not heraldy... has also more upgrades
    There were a couple system upgrades that were announced during the 9/2 maintenance:
    Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
    Patch Notes:

1. Raised Rune level cap to Lvl. 12.
    2. Raised Refine system level
    cap to 50.

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    *rune* not heraldy... has also more upgrades

Leave a comment:

• FateAverruncus1
    replied
    Hmmmm just noticed the Chi system got a upgrade the new max its Supernal Chi used to be divine....hmmmmmm hidden update!

Leave a comment:

• hailey199814
    replied
    new mount system is very bugged inherit seems to not work it says successful but it means nothing cant morph on toons several it says inherit first so inherit it says successful even tho nothing changed on any the gears on the mounts then it turns out it used the greater mount upgrade tokens and never gives and advancement on the stars or exchanges or even anything also only one time ive got the inherit to change anything it really just reset the gryphons attributes instead of the mount i was inheriting to which received no change at all

Leave a comment:

• nomias
    replied
    any guide for mount equip coming soon?

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Wow so GM don't believe in answering the players and their concerns or questions about the anniversary event at least when GM-Rob was here he at least took the time out the answer us and tried to do his best for the players of the game Maybe the reason he was let go cause he generally cared! Would it kill the GM to take a few minutes out of their schedule to answer the question that is being asked! I don't think its to much to ask to get an answer instead of just ignoring it! I mean CS anniversary is the 15th and the least ya can do is thank the players who made it all POSSIBLE too venture into other games!!!!!! and answer us instead or ignoring us and NO PLS I do NOT need a MOD on a power trip to answer me I would like A GM to answer the question!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Valthor
    replied
    you all need to stop expecting things from r2 they never gonna happen so stop getting your hopes up ... I gave up on getting new event from r2 long ago .... cannot be disappointed that way

Leave a comment:

• TheJudge1
    replied
    This is the conclusion i did come up ever since last year.

1. Make people cash more ✔
    2. Make most event items bound ✔
    3. Make players use mall even more ✔
    4. Make items almost impossible to farm ✔
    5. Drive off the free population by 98% and increase the paying population playing ✔
    6. Adjust events so players do not get items as often as before ✔
    7. Make your own conclusion ✔
    8. Same events every month ✔
    9. Everyone is getting bored ✔
    10. Rage even more because CS isn't doesn't make players advance unless they spend money ✔
    That's true we already lost 80% of our free players on our merged servers .. Same people everyday

Game became very boring

Leave a comment:

• abshard
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Correct. The Spirit of Resentment's skills are level 4.
    Are you gonna make a guide for the mount equipment? I have heard its bugged but don't know for sure as i haven't tried it. Also someone on my server said in world that the aniversary event is live on the new server but don't know if they were bsing

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by p r i c k View Post
    are the new pets skills level 4 since it doesnt morph?
    Correct. The Spirit of Resentment's skills are level 4.

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Oh there's so many things too tired to write em all!
    Oh well you gotta stop taking people like that seriously or you gonna lose it!

Leave a comment:

• TooBitter4U
    replied
    Originally posted by pappody View Post
    Damn i don't get you people! How can yall be so rude to our game provider and their hardworking stuff?!
    I just can't get it why?! R2 every week gives us the same events every week so we don't get confused It's all for us!
    You ask for anni event and R2 sais NO i don't want my customers to feel old and remind them that every year! It's all for the good of the customers!
    You report third party selling stuff on their game and players that buy from them and R2 sais i don't care let them get some money too!
    Actually you send a ticket and R2 don't respond insta to make you anxious they let you calm down for a week, they send you an auto msg and after a month they reply with : we're sorry we can't do anything! All that for your benefit!
    They even make you feel like their own by releasing new stuff without introducing em to make you surprised it and feel like a dev trying to figure out what the hell is that new thingy!
    And last but not least they close the threads cause they don't want you to hurt your fingers by typing fast and angry!

ALL for your SAKE and all that for free it's not like they take your money! (oops been so long here that i started lying too!)
    ^nice one pappyxD. hope they arent dumb enough to take your things as compliment

u forgot the system that died after a day or two.
    and easter chocolate event that mysteriously failed and they couldnt just make it a day to redeem the prizes we went so hard to complete those full week for a red egg but all chocolate went waste without the last day.
    and from new year this year seems all holiday event vanished, no st.patty is the worst of all before. now its anniversary. it makes us not to bother cashing on this game anymore coz no more event worth our time, waiting for nothing good ever come is not worth our real life money, why give money for R2 for nothing. its better to donate it to the needy and gain something, right?

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Damn i don't get you people! How can yall be so rude to our game provider and their hardworking stuff?!
    I just can't get it why?! R2 every week gives us the same events every week so we don't get confused It's all for us!
    You ask for anni event and R2 sais NO i don't want my customers to feel old and remind them that every year! It's all for the good of the customers!
    You report third party selling stuff on their game and players that buy from them and R2 sais i don't care let them get some money too!
    Actually you send a ticket and R2 don't respond insta to make you anxious they let you calm down for a week, they send you an auto msg and after a month they reply with : we're sorry we can't do anything! All that for your benefit!
    They even make you feel like their own by releasing new stuff without introducing em to make you surprised it and feel like a dev trying to figure out what the hell is that new thingy!
    And last but not least they close the threads cause they don't want you to hurt your fingers by typing fast and angry!

ALL for your SAKE and all that for free it's not like they take your money! (oops been so long here that i started lying too!)

Leave a comment:

• prick
    replied
    are the new pets skills level 4 since it doesnt morph?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X