No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 9/17 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why r2 are giving beast soul packs out for spending crystals when they have not even acknowledged the introduction of a beast soul system. And as far as I can see there has been no guide at all on how the system works!

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
      Excuse me but the censors are in place so that when someone posts a censored word, it gets covered up by stars. There is absolutely no need to remove those stars. The censor is doing it's job, you don't have to go in and remove it. The censor allows it to be a family friendly place...just saying.
      I prefer having an aesthetically appealing forum where posts don't include a myriad of censors. If you'd prefer I not have to edit your post, use words that aren't censored, thank you.

Comment

Well my only concern is.. Where is the anniversary events? I've been looking forward to this all year long I mean did you forget or something >.>

Lol I find your comment about tokens weird, you'll actually complain about tokens even though there is so much to do with them rather than dungeons which is the same thing over and over especially 2x but yet you complain about the same events? Lol
        Last edited by Reverie; 09-17-2015, 11:25 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

i couldnt give a rats ring hole about the anni event while it would have been nice thats not r2's way when this game was young there was a variety of events weekly even a recycling of wich would be great today but to the person who said this game has become a chore you are spot on the daily events are plain boring by lvl 30 you can have a weapon that makes the dragon sword look like a pea shooter gr is just a boring walk to pick up stuff these days seng is over in 20 seconds ar just hit afk and come back in 30 mins hs is usually dominated bye 1 or 2 ppl LG is usually 1 guild turning up and after a week off all that they give us the same 5 weekly events over and over i personaly think it seems like r2 is trying to make this game die the only way to save it now is to merg all servers together pvp pve east and west and after that give the maint to some 1 who [cares] to run and you might have a chance until then you can kiss goodbye to my hard earned cash

and thats with out me whinging about the mess of icons and horrendous lag
          Last edited by Reverie; 09-18-2015, 03:44 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
          ign stegzy
          guild ftw
          pets to many

Comment

Lack of Events and Attention

In the most recent year seems we have seen less and less attention for the Devs and GMs of R2. R2Games has recently added new games and updated many things for us , but is seems to think that Crystal Saga will remain to function as normal with the same old events and attention as previous years. This is beginning to show as their thinking in recent months. There has been no Holiday events since New Years of this current year, we have had several updates that included new systems for us which is great, but with no holiday events the players are getting bored and feeling as though the company really does not care about the players thoughts on this subject.
            There as been very little attention given to this game in the past 9 months of this year, and it seems to be getting less and less attention as the year goes on. It is not like the players are asking for New holiday events, it would have been nice to even see the Old holiday events thrown into the mix. Would we like to see new events, of course we would but at least the old events would have shown that we are getting some kind of attention going on but we are not even getting that. There has been a massive amount of high cashers that i know of personally who have stopped playing already due to the lack of attention/care that is being placed into Crystal Saga. I understand R2Games is a business and as a business it is about the bottom line. Well bottom line will eventually be NO CRYSTAL SAGA if this kind of lack of attention/care continues and it will be their own fault.
            All that the majority of the players are asking for is a little time/attention to be placed into the game for the enjoyment of the game play. We did not even have a Anniversary event this year which was terribly disappointing, once again showing th players a lack of concern to the players of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by aseddadaSEC View Post
              In the most recent year seems we have seen less and less attention for the Devs and GMs of R2. R2Games has recently added new games and updated many things for us , but is seems to think that Crystal Saga will remain to function as normal with the same old events and attention as previous years. This is beginning to show as their thinking in recent months. There has been no Holiday events since New Years of this current year, we have had several updates that included new systems for us which is great, but with no holiday events the players are getting bored and feeling as though the company really does not care about the players thoughts on this subject.
              There as been very little attention given to this game in the past 9 months of this year, and it seems to be getting less and less attention as the year goes on. It is not like the players are asking for New holiday events, it would have been nice to even see the Old holiday events thrown into the mix. Would we like to see new events, of course we would but at least the old events would have shown that we are getting some kind of attention going on but we are not even getting that. There has been a massive amount of high cashers that i know of personally who have stopped playing already due to the lack of attention/care that is being placed into Crystal Saga. I understand R2Games is a business and as a business it is about the bottom line. Well bottom line will eventually be NO CRYSTAL SAGA if this kind of lack of attention/care continues and it will be their own fault.
              All that the majority of the players are asking for is a little time/attention to be placed into the game for the enjoyment of the game play. We did not even have a Anniversary event this year which was terribly disappointing, once again showing th players a lack of concern to the players of the game.
              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1439332

Just saying....thats how much they care

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus View Post
                http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1439332

Just saying....thats how much they care
                Wow...i'd have cried, i'm a hoarder and when I was actively playing (quit for a while and gave a lot of stuff away) I had stacks of DC, MC, MEC, PC, EW's...pretty much anything you would keep + more.
                (S36)Auroria
                160+ Eidolon Knight
                Apocolypse Co-leader
                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Be happy u get events, let r2 fix there buggs and be more positive.. Im sick of seeing all the negativity on forums. Im sure troll nation dont agree with me, but it must be said.

Comment

Originally posted by Horizon1 View Post
                    Be happy u get events, let r2 fix there buggs and be more positive.. Im sick of seeing all the negativity on forums. Im sure troll nation dont agree with me, but it must be said.
                    Fix bugs? LOL
                    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

seems like it was a good decision to quit *again*
                      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        I prefer having an aesthetically appealing forum where posts don't include a myriad of censors. If you'd prefer I not have to edit your post, use words that aren't censored, thank you.
                        Good to know you think your opinion is superior to everyone else. The ego emanating from this one is strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Supatroll View Post
                          Good to know you think your opinion is superior to everyone else. The ego emanating from this one is strong.
                          rev isn't the one who should be pointed at, she is one of the few that tries to help us .. that's a reason why i apologized before i went on my ranting .. i don't mind that the censored words r edited, it makes me angry the lack of the interest that has been shown to the players of cs, and the game itself
                          Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
                          Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
                          Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
                          Pets: A Lot!!
                          Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
                          Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                          Wings: DF - Prom
                          Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
                          Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
                          Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

Originally posted by Supatroll View Post
                            It has nothing to do with her opinion. The job of a moderator is to keep the forum nice and tidy, the posts and threads where they belong, and to make sure that the posts follow the rules of the forums. Part of that is to edit out excessive swearing. Reverie does a great job of doing these things, and it has nothing to do with her opinion or her ego.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                              It has nothing to do with her opinion. The job of a moderator is to keep the forum nice and tidy, the posts and threads where they belong, and to make sure that the posts follow the rules of the forums. Part of that is to edit out excessive swearing. Reverie does a great job of doing these things, and it has nothing to do with her opinion or her ego.
                              Will you make a guide for the mount equipment? The other mod ignored me when i asked..

Comment

Looks like its happening again.

Comment

Working...
                                X