Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myhuck
    replied
    When Event Upgrade weapon to be Perfect Fragarach?

Leave a comment:

• R2583599
    replied
    why can't i log in? it always says "unable to connect to server" i'm from s9 Zensho Island

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Wow that announcement had more failed puns than an episode of Family Guy..... Just saying... My comedy would "gobble" your's up..... I didn't mean to get your "gizzard", but it's true....

Leave a comment:

• Doralin
    replied
    turkey laying egg will be great

Leave a comment:

• Eristell
    replied
    Originally posted by chainsawcarver View Post
    Stop dreaming people, you will just be dissappointed again once you realise these events are all the same Get Censored, Son events where you get **** items and you have to spend real cash.....just give up.
    BrotherVT in action

Leave a comment:

• MoriyamaShiemi
    replied
    magic 8 ball... where are you???

Leave a comment:

• shinigami_kun
    replied
    After 3 weeks of boredom I'm expecting a JUICY event

Leave a comment:

• MystykL1
    replied
    would like to see a turkey mount and pilgrim costumes and maybe a multiple of things to grow

Leave a comment:

• Nellah
    replied
    were totaly gonna grow turkeys

Leave a comment:

• GonGirl
    replied
    "Game master and grumpy cat" :3 gimme the turkey please
    Last edited by GonGirl; 11-20-2012, 06:05 PM. Reason: Forgot the " and " .-. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Turkeys S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on 11/22/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the turkeys are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or perhaps longer if things fowl up. Once turkeys are back online, players will be able to gobble up the new activities. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    You insane?? XD go have dinner and stop thinking bout turkeys

Leave a comment:

• fairytaillover
    replied
    ---> crazy person deciding to quit
    But if thanksgiving event gives me goodies then ill stay. (Ps my friend actually said turkey day instead of thanksgiving rofl)

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    I'm hopping for some good money making events or even better if Turkey Gobble Gobble would give the best present of all and grant us a GMuT event.

Leave a comment:

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    Stop dreaming people, you will just be dissappointed again once you realise these events are all the same Get Censored, Son events where you get **** items and you have to spend real cash.....just give up.
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 11-20-2012, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Irisu
    replied
    woohoo what will it be this time .... hungry *P*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X