Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] CS 11/22/2012 Turkey Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 11/22/2012 Turkey Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Turkeys S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on 11/22/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the turkeys are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or perhaps longer if things fowl up. Once turkeys are back online, players will be able to gobble up the new activities. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly turkey maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Patch notes are up! You can check them out in this thread.

• afwazaq
    replied
    the turkey things will be available tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Originally posted by fezzaboi View Post
    and no one learnt last time? STOP BEGGING FOR EVENTS...
    learnt?? What does that mean, lmao!!! If the turkey event is on the same level as the Halloween event then it will be a great event. I got 150 bone eggs and 75 mount food. There will probably be turkey bosses and a treasure hunt or some seeds. As long as you have a few alts it will be very productive. If you don't have alts then you don't really know how to play. I'd like to see more world bosses, more ladder levels, and some prize updates on old events. I see a lot of people wanting sp and fl eggs. You guys are probably on newer servers but they are really easy to get once you figure out how. SS and G muts are always needed, but I'd really like to see something with Mark of God.

Leave a comment:

• lDemonMirajanel
    replied
    Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
    i think that they will be like last time , afk and collect turkeys from mobs (or elite mobs , dont remember ) and then roest them in bbq in starglade that was good but we want something new and pls DONT return the turkey pet
    why bump an old thread ?

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    i think that they will be like last time , afk and collect turkeys from mobs (or elite mobs , dont remember ) and then roest them in bbq in starglade that was good but we want something new and pls DONT return the turkey pet

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    idk what you guys are talking about this event is actualy quite good. Gmuts, Ew, soul print, etc...really good just the bone dragon eggs have no value in the market no more :/

Leave a comment:

• Tiayis
    replied
    Okay, I will be the first to admit that I was not really thrilled when I read what the events were going to be... Free Pet- Probably the suck... More growing and turning things in... UGH.... and more event drops from mobs... LAME.... but....

I'm LOVING THESE EVENTS.... the pet... not so bad. I won't use, but my alt will.... And the turn ins.. I have been getting GREAT stuff on my turn ins, not stuff I need, but stuff I can sell to get what I need... Thanks so much for a great thanksgiving event~

Oh... costumes suck, BUT... I can wait for Christmas... Hoping for a Christmas Costume Event.... Hint Hint
    Last edited by Tiayis; 11-24-2012, 05:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chainsawcarver
    replied
    Told you all not to get too excited, junk again not worth bothering with.

Leave a comment:

• lisaan
    replied
    cant w8 to check it too

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    storm xD and tht cat still looks mean as hell O.o

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    All Turkeys are up..and we left the ovens off so they're running wild! Go get them turkeys!

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    alsevers are now up o.o i think ..

Leave a comment:

• Rham21xxxx
    replied
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Leave a comment:

• aliquam746
    replied
    Im not golden brown yet >.> server is still unavailable <.< i still love you R2 <3 <3

Leave a comment:

• devilfilbert
    replied
    nice good job

Leave a comment:

Working...
X