[Announcement] CS 11/22/2012 Turkey Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 11/22/2012 Turkey Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST

Turkeys S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on 11/22/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at Midnight PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the turkeys are planned to go offline for maintenance at 4 AM EST (1 AM PST). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or perhaps longer if things fowl up. Once turkeys are back online, players will be able to gobble up the new activities. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

We'd like to invite and encourage all players to join us in our IRC channel during weekly turkey maintenances. The channel will offer a great environment for players of all backgrounds to chat, discuss and debate anything and everything under the Vidalian sun. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel. Thanks and hope to see there!

UPDATE: Patch notes are up! You can check them out in this thread.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Can't wait to see what Turkey Day events we'll be getting ^-^
    There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
    IGN: Codawg
    Server: Celestial Haven
    Guild: BrimStone
    Class: Beastmaster
    Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
    Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
    Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Turkey Maintenance i smell something delicious
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

I hope they bring back turkey suits i would love to have 1 again

C R Y S T A L
        S A G A

Server

•• [S7]CragstonePlayed from BETA version

Scion/s

•• (S7)Long4Mage
        •• (S7)vendorPriest
        •• (S7)InstillRanger
        •• (S7)BooBooMage

Mortal/s

•• (S7)KodyRouge
        •• (S7)vendorestPriest
        •• (S7)ThightKnight
        •• (S7)FurbyKiller Knight

Just Always Have FUN.

Comment

finally yes
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Gmut events plss...

Comment

Sounds fun so far.
              I assume that the turkey boss and the turkey costume (permanent) will come back but please give us something new as well.

Hopefully some more events with soul prints and roses. And maybe even new content?

Comment

Pls.GM we need event that have a good reward like Fire Lord

ServerS50)Crimson Groves

Pls.XD

Comment

Originally posted by paniska199 View Post
                  Pls.GM we need event that have a good reward like Fire Lord

ServerS50)Crimson Groves

Pls.XD
                  I rather have a Bone Dragon or Teeka.
                  This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

Turkey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

:d
                    Bellas Chasm
                    (S49)Squall
                    Eidolon Knight
                    Ultrasaurus Rex gen 2
                    Demon Lord Wings +2
                    Kilin

Amethyst Forest
                    (S41)Tomilyn
                    Eidolon Priest
                    Ultrasaurus Rex Gen 3
                    Demon Lord Wings
                    Kilin

Comment

i hope turkey boss drop eggs like ultrasaurus rex.
                      IGN: xSpade
                      Server: zensho Island
                      Class/Job: rogue

Comment

I just want events that won't take too long because after my dungeons and everything (I'm a slow at doing my dungeons) I only have about 2 hours left in the day so I like my time to relax
                        Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                        .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                        .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                        .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

Please don't bring back the pink and blue turkey suits.
                          A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
                            Please don't bring back the pink and blue turkey suits.
                            Weren't pink and blue the valentines suits? Well, I don't remember what the turkey suits looked like either way.
                            Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                            .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                            .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                            .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

turkey armor sets from turkey shards dropped inside turkey dungeon
                              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Working...
                              X