Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS Server Merge Scheduled for October 9th @ 00:00 PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

=.=a...cani.stay.under.the.radar.on.who.i.am?.*poke.gently.at.missy*

Comment

No Reveal Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Horizon1 View Post
        We have suggested to merge all east pvp servers for months, i know u have sent the message rev, but u think u can send a lil more persuasive message to the devs for me
        Thanx rev, i know u can help us on our little situation.
        yes, this is what we have asked quite few times but got ignored would be nice if that happen

Comment

D=.i'm.sorry.....am.i.the.only.one.who.keep.trying.to.log.on.every.3,minutes?.xD

Impatience.little.kitten

Comment

lmfao.yo.i.just.woke.up.lmfao

i.going.back.to.bed.though.still.down
            Last edited by Reverie; 10-09-2015, 09:30 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

i.know.you.just.woke.up

BTW.another.server.is.coming.......*sigh*....is.this.early.merge.just.to.make.space.for.that.new.baby.server?....let.see.how.many.of.us.staying.and.how.many.ditch.and.run

Comment

Yup ive been trying to log in every few mins been playing WoW, HearthStone, League,hearthstone omg lol waste of time Dx

Comment

i.tried.opening.my.chinese.version.of.rystal.saga...omg.the.lag.is.UNBAREABLE.i.just.close.it

i.feel.any.moment.now.riverie.gonna.pop.and.merge.our.posts.and.telling.us.to.behave.like.adults.do.xD

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                    i.tried.opening.my.chinese.version.of.rystal.saga...omg.the.lag.is.UNBAREABLE.i.just.close.it

i.feel.any.moment.now.riverie.gonna.pop.and.merge.our.posts.and.telling.us.to.behave.like.adults.do.xD
                    lol maybe so but still MERGE PLZ HURRY Q_Q

Comment

i.know!.i.haven't.done.anything.yet.dungeon.still.nitact.bath.redempt.etc-etc.oh.gwad....and.the.days.is.getting.dark.here

lucky.tommorowis.saturday.i.can.go.batman.mode.tonight.lol

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                        i.know!.i.haven't.done.anything.yet.dungeon.still.nitact.bath.redempt.etc-etc.oh.gwad....and.the.days.is.getting.dark.here

lucky.tommorowis.saturday.i.can.go.batman.mode.tonight.lol
                        lol u seem fun, your on s87 right ;o?

Comment

Working...
                        X