[Patch Notes] 10/9 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XoXoXoXmOo View Post
    My post yesterday was removed. WOW!!! Is that how you entertain problems from your players?
    You should frequent your original postings in the General Support subforum, as I have already responded to your previous post here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1449943
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-11-2015, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Im so sorry as I have forgotten that I made up a thread. That was my first ever cash so Im very afraid of losing hehe. Anyways, please delete this coonvo of us. Thank you so much
      "Let them SUFFER or ENJOY the consequences"

IGN:(S78)XoXoXoXmOo
      Server:Crystal Spire
      Level:Level 83
      Plane:Scion
      Guild:RisingDawn

Comment

Might i suggest a 1v1 and a 3v3 cross server battle event? Ranked for rewards, 1st, 2nd etc. I believe introducing all these new (mostly cash) systems like 1 a week is just killing the game more slowly and more or less a cry for help lol. Introduce more multiplayer events that actually are tested and work out. I have been looking at other games you have and their systems are more succesful and more populated than our own. Why not use some of those events as references on new events here? You know itd be better to draw in new crowd with better and actually wanted events instead of draining the wallets of the very very few old crowd with these new cash systems. Why not make a huge survey and see what events people want or would like to see? Or ideas from the actual players.. P.s. Long time no see reverie.. i love you.

Competition equals more want of power equals cash flow equals bring back life to cs
        Last edited by Reverie; 10-14-2015, 10:44 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
          The unannounced systems is getting ridiculous, GM Coconut, if u dont care about the players it best for u to pass on ur title, or at least give our trusted mods some info. Im a player and have seen return of some toons. It best to keep the momentum high rather than the low. Dont be afraid to talk to us. Hopefully forums can see the bright side rather than the negative, i know there some r2 bashing and many negative comments...I want that to change...The way to support the game is positive thinking and player base ideas. Turn it around Coco. Something must be done.
          cocout lost her tongue and balls so it seems aint got the decency to respond to anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
            Might i suggest a 1v1 and a 3v3 cross server battle event? Ranked for rewards, 1st, 2nd etc. I believe introducing all these new (mostly cash) systems like 1 a week is just killing the game more slowly and more or less a cry for help lol. Introduce more multiplayer events that actually are tested and work out. I have been looking at other games you have and their systems are more succesful and more populated than our own. Why not use some of those events as references on new events here? You know itd be better to draw in new crowd with better and actually wanted events instead of draining the wallets of the very very few old crowd with these new cash systems. Why not make a huge survey and see what events people want or would like to see? Or ideas from the actual players.. P.s. Long time no see reverie.. i love you.

Competition equals more want of power equals cash flow equals bring back life to cs
            PVP is always fun

Other than when it ends sofast...Bring back the arena who cares about the constant getting stuck...PVE servers aren't much fun without the PVP...
            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
            Kamikaze Member
            Somany systems...so little time...
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
            X