Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Note~ Emergency Maintenance for server 88 Constance!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The server is indeed down, and has been for quite some time now. The team gave a ballpark timeframe of fixture at "72 hours at most". I will be following up with a GM later when she is on-duty to see if they could address the problem sooner.

Comment

Extend the rankings event is good. atleast 1 day extend. so we can prepair to our rankings.

Comment

as i said. making some fixture without notice or something to inform us like putting a server maintenance clock on the top left of the screen where server time is located simple as that.

yea its good that they are fixing it and its a common sense and good for the game. but as i said....

making some fixture without notice or something to inform us like putting a server maintenance clock on the top left of the screen where server time is located simple as that.

this is a comment with suggestion.

make sense R22916517?
        Last edited by kupsy07; 10-27-2015, 09:18 PM. Reason: For R22916517 to understand what im sayin here.

Comment

Man this is a waste of time if this keeps happening..

Comment

I don't want to jinx it, but I believe the server is stabilized. I will be following up on compensation with the GM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              I don't want to jinx it, but I believe the server is stabilized. I will be following up on compensation with the GM.
              Server is down again and back to the same log in issue

Comment

Wonderful. I will send in another report.

Comment

yup server down again. is their still hope? or we ned to go back to older serve?

Comment

I hate this .. i didn't use my 3days free mount coz of this failure i hate this .. fix it please..
                    Last edited by Reverie; 10-28-2015, 05:54 AM.

Comment

The pros are currently working on the issue.

Comment

i cant even create a character there

Comment

if this maintenance will still be ongoing for more days i want a refund on the money i spent on this server T.T

Comment

Great. Now I'll probably have to go outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              The pros are currently working on the issue.
                              No offense to you personally Reverie. But the pros or the developers or whoever, have been working on this issue for a few days now.
                              Kinda make you wonder if they are pro's.
                              I have cashed a few times on this new server, but now regret it. Even if they do get the issues fixed, I would be scared to invest anymore real cash in a server that has been so
                              unstable as this one has been. I know this is a business, even tho it says play for free, without cashers this game would not exist.
                              I will wait and see what the so called compensation is as well if this server gets stable.

Comment

Any1 have any idea when we will play s88 again ?

Comment

Working...
                                X