Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Please Note~ Emergency Maintenance for server 88 Constance!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catrinasilviu View Post
    Any1 have any idea when we will play s88 again ?
    You know I guess we just get addicted. I played this game on an other server for over 4 maybe 5 years. I was maxed out on it, and thought I'd try a whole new start, from the beginning. And this server really opened my eyes, what an idiot i have been. Time to shut this game down not like a maintenance, but to erace it from my computer. to all who still play thats all up to you and your privilege. I have truly learned my lesson from a stupid game . All have fun and enjoy your life.

Comment

What would be nice is if one of these Pro's would attempt to give some form of explanation and let us know one way or the other for themselves instead of leaving it on a forum mod who has no actual control over what is going on and is catching the brunt in spite of this. The question at this point is ... is this server just done the issues should have made it be called a wash and people reimbursed in my opinion, gdaady.. I fully agree with you on this I have plenty of toons on other servers have cashed plenty and I only go to new servers for that "fresh start" feel and the excitement of trying to be in the top list by the end of that 2 week cut-off. I myself have just found other things to do with my time but still feel as though an explanation and proposed solution would be posted at least. The only other thing that baffles me entirely is if they are struggling so much with where the problem is there is a massive user base here and quite a few of that user base is very knowledgeable in coding, so why then would devs not make a post aside from here saying ok we could use a few extra hands as it would be easy to verify a users credentials before actually letting them jump into closed code as well as making them sign a confidentiality agreement and what not. I'm sorry this is lengthy but it does still apply to the issues with this server just also covers other issues as well. As for the citizens of S88, hopefully we'll get at least some form of answer one way or another soon until then play an old toon, make a new one on another server or go out and find something to do...sun-light and fresh air is not going to actually kill you it's a myth
      ~Sinz~

Comment

am I the only one who get this message *failed to connect to server*? If no, anyone know how can I fix it? or is it they're problems not mine?

Comment

Originally posted by R24177317 View Post
          am I the only one who get this message *failed to connect to server*? If no, anyone know how can I fix it? or is it they're problems not mine?
          You are not the only one. The entire server has been completely down and is still awaiting a resolution from the team.

Comment

well I hope they will fix this soon, It annoys everyone who plays in this server.

Comment

What exactly has happened on S88? ;>, .>
              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
              Kamikaze Member
              Somany systems...so little time...
              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

i never recived my compensation for the server being down?!?! S88 Char. FlyingColors

Comment

Compensation packs can be claimed at the Quartermaster NPC.

Comment

GM We need Compensation for server S88
                    Xp Global for S88. i waste my time this server and the server failed to connect to server again

Comment

Anyway s88 is Failed to connect to server again

Comment

I have informed the GMs that S88 is down once again. x_x;

Comment

GM please fix S88.. server failed to connect to server again.

Comment

why rolback again?? (

Comment

2nd time rollback? this is your fault not use why do we have to suffer with your stupidity?

Comment

The server was rolled back again due to the fact that guilds started disappearing. There is no alternate way to revert said issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X