Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please Note~ Emergency Maintenance for server 88 Constance!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    The server was rolled back again due to the fact that guilds started disappearing. There is no alternate way to revert said issue.
    Hmmm lets see , we were compensated for last weeks dcing. But after this new failure, we lost that compensation cause of rollback. Just to let your developers know,
    On my main char , I lost a new frag i had just made and had made it to a few lvls. Lost all the time on those seeds and all events. Lost a couple of levels. This sever needs to be shut down and all ,
    cash players need to be repaid their money they hav lost.
    Its obvious, the gm's or developers cannot fix this server. Again I think the way you developers are running this server need to think about what you are doing to the paid customers

Comment

I will forward the issue with missing compensation packs and suggest a secondary form due to the recent rollback.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        I will forward the issue with missing compensation packs and suggest a secondary form due to the recent rollback.
        You are just a go between to the gm's and developers u can tell them that I am going to file a ticket and asked to be reimbursed the cash that I spent on this sorry game

Comment

Originally posted by moosespoter View Post
          You are just a go between to the gm's and developers u can tell them that I am going to file a ticket and asked to be reimbursed the cash that I spent on this sorry game
          I do not forward individual statements. You can personally tell the team your intentions in your ticket.

Keep in mind that should the GMs agree to refund your spendings, your account will be susceptible to being permanently banned as per our Refund & Chargeback policy.

Comment

lol so whats up with this server!?!? its been 16hr since the server went down just trying to figure out when its gona be back....... or since this problem has been happing for the pass 2-3 weeks ago I was just wondering why there are no any progress on to fixing it.. Comeon R2 get your [things] straight out this is how you lose loyal gamer and by loyal game people who pay for ur pay check.
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-02-2015, 11:50 AM. Reason: Replaced inappropriate word.

Comment

This server still down ????????????

Comment

It was up for a short time yesterday, but its been offline.. about 16 hours i think.

Comment

Pls baus, fix the server baus.
                  I can't be filthy and get the cat bauuuuus.

Comment

Is one of the worst , no it is the worst server Cs every introduced. Just goes to show you they will scam you in anyway they can.
                    Glad I deleted my char and got out with only minor cash problems.
                    The sad thing is others may fall victim to this server, and spend real cash.
                    I urge all people to be advised, of this situation. Do not invest in this game.

Comment

I kinda feel like you're just messing with us Jester, and being a pessimistic towards our hopes and dweams of a good server.

Comment

He is slightly bitter, however i can see why if you paid cash to play a new sever, and it spent the majority of its time down i could see why. Its normally pretty good so just give em a chance to fix it.

Comment

please fix the server. if you cant fix it. can i refund what i spent on that server? then ill spent it on the new server?

Comment

me to i want my money back please this server is really bad.

Comment

Anyone able to connect so far or is it still down for everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by idroppedmywalrus View Post
                                Anyone able to connect so far or is it still down for everyone?
                                It is still down for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X