Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] Avernal Realm - AFK Mode Enabled or Disabled?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone,I'm not saying that all those who select Yes are lazy. The question is can you manage this dungeon without AFK mode?If you can,well,you're real good.That's what make a real game. I just find this game the most cute of all games.
    "80s music, the greatest era of being in love."
    Character Name: Margareta
    Baby Spice from Spice Girls

" I'm a girl who loves pink, I'm the pinkest in the server."
    :oFavorite Song:

Server: The Void
    Level 82 Eidolon Protection Knight
    Genbu Rider

:mad:
    Helpful Threads:

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
      Anyone who voted "Yes" are the lazy and sad ones.
      Your computer lags while in Avernal?
      Dude, get a god damn upgrade, then.

I have a Macbook Air and I don't lag at all in Avernal.
      What does that say?
      This laptop isn't even meant for gaming whatsoever.

As stated by others: Avernal was meant to be a challenge and you only want Enabled AFK Mode because you don't want to die by anyone else.
      Pathetic.

Edit: This also includes me turning off all effects.

Also, before you even dare to argue with me, don't even try using "staff" as an argument.
      lol theres lots of things i could argue with about this, first what of the people who cant afford an upgrade? 2nd what about the people who live in the countryside and cannot get high proformance internet, you haveta think about everyone and all the possiblilitys not just a catagory of people

Edit: Waiting for the troll.

Comment

im not agree afk enable if we enabled afk when we death we dont know it

Comment

Originally posted by DoggyDoggy View Post
          lol theres lots of things i could argue with about this, first what of the people who cant afford an upgrade? 2nd what about the people who live in the countryside and cannot get high proformance internet, you haveta think about everyone and all the possiblilitys not just a catagory of people

Edit: Waiting for the troll.
          Rofl. I was in Vietnam living in the Countryside. Their internet didn't seem so bad.
          I lagged until I turned off the effects. Not so bad.

High performance internet, huh?
          One of ours Mods has horrible internet and he says he doesn't lag that often when it comes to the game.

If they can't afford an upgrade, then they better start working for it instead of playing games all day - like I do.
          Working 6 days a week - 8 hours - $12 an hour.
          Pay isn't so great, but saving goes a far way.
          Getting Financial Aids to survive College.

What else you got for me?
          The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Rofl. I was in Vietnam living in the Countryside. Their internet didn't seem so bad.
            I lagged until I turned off the effects. Not so bad.

High performance internet, huh?
            One of ours Mods has horrible internet and he says he doesn't lag that often when it comes to the game.

If they can't afford an upgrade, then they better start working for it instead of playing games all day - like I do.
            Working 6 days a week - 8 hours - $12 an hour.
            Pay isn't so great, but saving goes a far way.
            Getting Financial Aids to survive College.

What else you got for me?
            when you say "it comes to the game" it doesnt really mean Avernal Realm which this topic is About yes?

and who said anything about playing the game all day, is Avernal Realm on all day? i think not, like i said you gotta think about Everyone, what about those who rather spend their money on something other then their computer? or how about teenagers that cant work yet, they come home from school and say oh look im in time for avernal realm!, i can argue with you for a lifetime coz its what i enjoy ;P

Comment

There are kids in Asia who already work at an early age because they are:
              1) Forced to
              2) Need to bring in revenue for the family

Is lag not the main complaint of this thread? I think so.
              So is my argument a valid point? Yes it is. The game as a whole = Avernal Realm included. Avernal Realm included with lag = valid point.

They can't work yet? My parents came from Vietnam to California to provide us a good life - and show us the meaning of hard work.
              They did what they did - and we did it. There are ways to bring in revenue at an early age.
              I happened to help my Dad with his landscaping business.

Teenagers coming home from school? Pft. I have so many friends in-game from the Philippines that tell me they aren't even going to school.
              So how do you explain that? How do you explain that they are always online 15/7 instead of doing something actually productive and bringing in the revenue?

I can make your points look like duds because its what I enjoy.
              What's next?

Comment

1) Forced to

So is my argument a valid point? Yes it is. The game as a whole = Avernal Realm included. Avernal Realm included with lag = valid point.

They can't work yet? My parents came from Vietnam to California to provide us a good life - and show us the meaning of hard work.
                They did what they did - and we did it. There are ways to bring in revenue at an early age.

Teenagers coming home from school? Pft. I have so many friends in-game from the Philippines that tell me they aren't even going to school.
                So how do you explain that? How do you explain that they are always online 15/7 instead of doing something actually productive and bringing in the revenue?

What's next?
                did i say it wasnt a valid point? nope.

Lag is one of the issues players are having THAT is a valid point which you cant ignore,

you didnt say that said person with bad internet did, or did not do Avernal realm so your point coulda gone anywhere, be more specific to argue more effectively ty

and SOME countries teenagers do go to school ty, just becuase the countries you know, your teenagers dont doesnt effect the whole worlds image

also, you have not said anything about my suggestion in this post, thus you must agree as your not trolling it,

making my points look like duds is a matter of opinion, that is your opinion, my opinion is that your enjoying this to much! LOL

oh this is fun, carry on sir ;P

Comment

You attempt to make my points invalid by providing your examples.
                  That's basically another way of saying "oh your point is invalid".

I couldn't give two figs less about your suggestion. My point was made to all the people who want AFK still enabled because they want to be lazy as hell - complaining about lag.
                  I said Vietnam - United States - Philippines. Durr.

I
                  have so many friends in-game from the Philippines that tell me they aren't even going to school.
                  Does that imply everyone? "LOL" Think not.

In fact, I know quite a lot of things about the world. I've done a little traveling in my life.
                  I've gone to Africa, Vietnam, Amsterdam, China, etc.
                  There are a bunch of kids who aren't going to school - and there are some that do.
                  A couple of my family members in Vietnam have kids who help them run an Internet Shop - bringing in a lot of Revenue - mixed in with Photocopying.
                  They actually get paid for their work.

Damn, you're right. I am enjoying this. You know why? Because there aren't too many people like you who put out such terrible points.

Comment

1) Forced to

What's next?
                    I have to say I really disagree with your views. What of the players who are still in school and have their finances restricted by their parents? I'm sure they form a sizable portion of the player population. Plus it seems to be a fact that the majority of players face lag in the avernal realm. So your message to them is that, when there is a lag problem in game, that the players should be the ones to upgrade their computers, instead of cs taking effort to accomodate their players? This approach if perpetuated would lose r2 alot of players tbh.

I would expect that as a Moderator your views would be more player centered, but they are just arrogant and self centered imo.

Comment

Originally posted by DoggyDoggy View Post
                      did i say it wasnt a valid point? nope.

Lag is one of the issues players are having THAT is a valid point which you cant ignore,

you didnt say that said person with bad internet did, or did not do Avernal realm so your point coulda gone anywhere, be more specific to argue more effectively ty

and SOME countries teenagers do go to school ty, just becuase the countries you know, your teenagers dont doesnt effect the whole worlds image

also, you have not said anything about my suggestion in this post, thus you must agree as your not trolling it,

making my points look like duds is a matter of opinion, that is your opinion, my opinion is that your enjoying this to much! LOL

oh this is fun, carry on sir ;P
                      part of the lag could be due to the amount of people w so many afk windows spamming this many skills

& when i grew up & went to middle school+highschool an lived in country side i mowed ppls lawns for money or took out the trash or cleaned their house for a few $. then eventually got a job, then two jobs. if got good enough grades in US you can apply for work permits. ppl normally don't have jobs or do things like that. thats up to the person if they want to make a littl eextra spending money to buy video games or go to movies .
                      i have clearwire internet. kinda like wifi. lowest grade.

^standing in tree of life^
                      don't lag rly much at all in avernal except when my afk window tries spamming something. if i do get a moment of lag its like a bad seng but fixes itself when runnin around out of afk. the afk hardcore jams my commands though in this situation
                      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-26-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

You attempt to make my points invalid by providing your examples.
                        That's basically another way of saying "oh your point is invalid".

I couldn't give two figs less about your suggestion. My point was made to all the people who want AFK still enabled because they want to be lazy as hell - complaining about lag.
                        I said Vietnam - United States - Philippines. Durr.

I
                        Does that imply everyone? "LOL" Think not.

In fact, I know quite a lot of things about the world. I've done a little traveling in my life.
                        I've gone to Africa, Vietnam, Amsterdam, China, etc.
                        There are a bunch of kids who aren't going to school - and there are some that do.
                        A couple of my family members in Vietnam have kids who help them run an Internet Shop - bringing in a lot of Revenue - mixed in with Photocopying.
                        They actually get paid for their work.

Damn, you're right. I am enjoying this. You know why? Because there aren't too many people like you who put out such terrible points.
                        lol, u know what i find ironic? we both are argueing yet we both agree that AFK mode should be disabled, normally its AFK enabled vs AFK disabled

once again, terrible points is a matter of opinion, and you enjoy this coz you have something to argue with, many people would just give up, maybe swear but i never give up :P, if youve been round the world then its what uve seen and put into prespective, you need other peoples views to balance your own without that, you give other people reason to argue with you, perhaps thats why you do it since you enjoy it :P

i admit ive fallen into a trap here, sure i dont care coz im enjoying it, and if your enjoying it then in the end its fair :P

but fair warning, youll carry on to the brink of where the world will be against you, you may enjoy it, you may not.

Everything has its price.

i await your response good sir

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco View Post
                          part of the lag could be due to the amount of people w so many afk windows spamming this many skills

& when i grew up & went to middle school+highschool an lived in country side i mowed ppls lawns for money or took out the trash or cleaned their house for a few $. then eventually got a job, then two jobs. if got good enough grades in US you can apply for work permits. ppl normally don't have jobs or do things like that. thats up to the person if they want to make a littl eextra spending money to buy video games or go to movies .
                          i have clearwire internet. kinda like wifi. lowest grade. don't lag rly much at all in avernal except when my afk window tries spamming something. if i do get a moment of lag its like a bad seng but fixes itself when runnin around out of afk. the afk hardcore jams my commands though in this situation
                          lag is such a strange thing, isnt it? lol well i would suggest that you disable AFK mode, not only would it reduce lag it would give people a lovely challenge and would make it seem more ingame competition wars against each other haha XD

Comment

Please keep afk enabled it means you can still do daamage with the lag and not die

Comment

I don't know.. You don't really give me much to argue there.
                              You just.. complimented me.
                              Kinda disgusts me. >_>

Comment

I don't know.. You don't really give me much to argue there.
                                You just.. complimented me.
                                Kinda disgusts me. >_>
                                compliments Disgusts you sir? you must not get them often

Well milord, when you find something to argue about give me a shout ill be here to keep you company :P

Comment

Working...
                                X