Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Poll] Avernal Realm - AFK Mode Enabled or Disabled?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no challenge in this arena in terms of skill/gaming agility. The huge hp bosses make sure of that. Taking away afk will just mean I will have to set skills to hotkeys and pound my keyboard for 30 mins. Result will be the same enjoyment will hit 0. At least now we can all chat during event.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post
      There is no challenge in this arena in terms of skill/gaming agility. The huge hp bosses make sure of that. Taking away afk will just mean I will have to set skills to hotkeys and pound my keyboard for 30 mins. Result will be the same enjoyment will hit 0. At least now we can all chat during event.
      least youll get some exicerise! lol ^^

Comment

[COLOR="#800080"][B]
        Originally posted by Harmbringer View Post
        i get 2x as much dmg w out afk being tactical&strategic w my skills&also reduces my consumption. you can set one skill to your default and attack the mob once and it'll auto spam that attack already w out afk as well just in general.

what good is a combo if all your doing is spamming everything you have in w/e order?

lol what happened to the good ol days, when buttonn mashing to own was cool
        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-26-2012, 06:41 AM.

Comment

I'm a protection knight. attack combo's matter little here (unlike in pvp).
          so crater/valiant smash and as many other skills spammed.
          guess I could just normal attack and go do some real life stuff.

Comment

Enable it
            im just adding extra teehee

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
              Anyone who voted "Yes" are the lazy and sad ones.
              Your computer lags while in Avernal?
              Dude, get a god damn upgrade, then.
              And how about you get a life! Not everyone here is made of money and/or Black/Jewish/Phillipeno or any other form of rich stereotype race player to afford the best in high tech gear. A lot of us on the S1-S3 servers all live in America.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Honestly, the only thing aside from the lag that needs to be fixed is the Top 10 Rank Screen. At least extend the length of it enough so that the entire list can be seen, I know it's constantly updating but for those who are barely holding on to 10th Place it's annoying to try and scroll down to see if you've been bumped off but the list auto-scrolls back to the top. A simple fix to make.

Comment

Enable.. and make some changes with point system (less damage more points) cause there are only 3 or 4 people getting reward, the rest gain only warriors pack.

Comment

Originally posted by whezz2 View Post
                    Enable.. and make some changes with point system (less damage more points) cause there are only 3 or 4 people getting reward, the rest gain only warriors pack.
                    The top 30 get points towards a reward. You just have to make sure you register your points before leaving the event so they can add up for a reward.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

keep it enabled
                      Ign- (S2)xena6
                      server-himeng valley
                      class-Priest holy hybrid
                      level- Eidolon 149
                      guild-Noypi
                      honor rank-Emperor

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                        And how about you get a life! Not everyone here is made of money and/or Black/Jewish/Phillipeno or any other form of rich stereotype race player to afford the best in high tech gear. A lot of us on the S1-S3 servers all live in America.
                        I'm not made of money either, kid.
                        I work for a living and actually save up my money.

What do you do?

Edit: FYI, I live in California. Things are stupidly expensive here.
                        Your argument is invalid.
                        Get on my level.
                        Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-26-2012, 04:04 PM.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

I say it's fine the way it is and there is a lot of lag so allowing afk allows points to rack up as you lag rather than relying on a delayed key responce.
                          Server: Starglade
                          Name: Lotussin
                          Plain: Eidolon
                          Lvl: 72 and more
                          Guild: GM of DethKlok
                          Class:Rogue
                          Skill Tree: Shadow
                          Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                            hmm. this posts is seething w animosity and racism. i have a black brother. i'm not rich. neither is he, we actually live right at poverty level. business taxes and living expenses are some of the highest where i live in the entire country-my job was outsourced because of it sending 500 jobs overseas, they did a study saying you have to make at least 11$ an hr to live semi above poverty level. jobs here only pay 8-9$ a hr.w taxes that prob 7$, then they take out taxes for medicare=even less. not everyone is rich. my sister plays and she takes care of her kids yet still has enough motivation to earn good gear and pay VIP here and there. how about you quit stereotyping ppl? get off your *** and do something, color of ones skin doesn't mean a damn thing & i don't wanna hear you bring this up again in any shape or form. i have awesome gear lv 84 scion. and i'm mostly a free player besides a few purchases of VIP. most my time in CS has been spent outside of VIP benefits and i worked blood sweat and tears to get where i'm at. and guess what . i live in America too.
                            if anything all your post did was say to me in my opinion
                            " we white Americans are hateful racist ppl, because we killed the Indians to get their land&now they got most of it back, enslaved the blacks to have a work force&now they got all the jobs+$, and shoulda let the jewish ppl die when hitler invaded.& had the Philippine–American War &now some of them have got more money then us *** that isn't right, u need to get a life because i'm a lazy hateful person. Git-R-dun" <--that logic right there disgusts me. grow up dude. my hightech redneck grandpa who fought in the wars would smack you silly for saying something like that. he started out working in oil fields then went to work for AMD. only person holding you back is . you.

~back to topic. i still vote disable afk because you can put any skill in default attack in skill window and it will spam it like afk and you'll only have to hit 3 more buttons then usual besides a couple other attacks to complete your combo's. and yes i get 2x more dmg points because i attack at right time w right attacks. pull two mobs close, balrogs hell, flame explosion meteor valley of death fire wave balrogs hell flame explosion. =just hit both mobs at same time for same dmg as woulda boss, except boss is only one target mobs 2vs 1. then also fighting boss i can catch up to ppl who are 5 lvl higher and had 1 mil more dmg point then me, and they do more dmg then me normally.. if i activate afk while mobs are distanced i only target one mob & kill it w aoes in effect wasting 10x more mana and time.or the afk window jams my commands and fails my combos
                            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 06-26-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

If most of your players complain about lag, and all you can reply to it is get a better computer, your game is going to die out soon, so they're obviously going to leave afk mode in avernal, and your drawn out arguments for removing it are pointless.

Comment

i would like it if you made it so ice mages couldnt use black hole to the portal so melee get thrown through portals i did avernal and normally get within top 7 i go 1 day and dont even make the board cause rangers and mages are throwing it passed the portal and keeping it there as to the afk i think to keep it cause there is so much lag i click my skills and it doesnt even go off untill a few seconds later
                                Last edited by andrewj; 06-27-2012, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X