Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/05

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, November 5th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

why i can connect in server s88??

Comment

Originally posted by ferandoirene View Post
      why i can connect in server s88??
      S88 is down again. It has already been reported.

Comment

Hey Ferandoirene!
        Thanks for your loyalty and support towards Crystal Saga!
        S88 in all honestly is quite bugged, and there are rumors of there being attacks on that server.
        No idea when R2 will fix that server for good.
        For now, keep checking up on it, it comes on and off in between.
        Really sucks that we are missing seng because of this...R2 would be nice to boost everyone on S88 a level for the inconvenience
        Enjoy the game!
        -Big O

Comment

u understand that MT on 05/11 ???????? if event must stay on that day ?????? i have been dc'ed in ladder omg r2 u again did surprised MT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 08:57 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Cindy View Post
            Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, November 5th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
            So maintenance is now 1 hour early? its 1 am pacific time right now and server went down. this is for the "rest" of the servers

please dont give me some b.s. about pst and pdt. You should list the actual time the server will go down at the current pacific time.
            Last edited by abshard; 11-05-2015, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Omg i saw event finish 05/11 and im even took pumpkin seeds i was surprised why i have been dc'ed and i know see on forum mt on this day???!!!

i been dc'ed in ladder with alt so u will compancate my 12ss and exp for alt ? i guess no !
              Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 08:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

this maintenance news has been up since yesterday guys. Please do check at least once a week to see news not just come if you got problems only.

GM ... any peek of the next event? hehehehehe
                Last edited by bettynibbles; 11-05-2015, 03:27 AM. Reason: adding plea

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                  this maintenance news has been up since yesterday guys. Please do check at least once a week to see news not just come if you got problems only.
                  They should list the correct time then

and maintenance is almost always Thursday morning, they did it 1 hour early this time but listed wrong time
                  Last edited by abshard; 11-05-2015, 03:29 AM.

Comment

yes they should have said 4 am and not 5 pm i agree but no sense getting your damn panties in a wad like seriously lol

Comment

the timing is correct based on server timing. If its based on player timing the notification will be so huge and long no one want to bother reading it. Hence its only 3 lines long and player don't want to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by cool3r
                        i been dc'ed in ladder with alt so u will compancate my 12ss and exp for alt ? i guess no !
                        they wont because r2games dont give a damn they dont even put a notice up in the game as a system alert which would be a good idea but no they dont want to take the 5 mins it takes to post something in game

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                          the timing is correct based on server timing. If its based on player timing the notification will be so huge and long no one want to bother reading it. Hence its only 3 lines long and player don't want to read it.
                          umm they said "rest" of the servers will go down at 2am pacific time but they went down 1am pacific time

Comment

Originally posted by R273732873 View Post
                            yes they should have said 4 am and not 5 pm i agree but no sense getting your damn panties in a wad like seriously lol
                            lost a corruption run because they listed wrong time i thought i had 1 more hour

Comment

did.you.guys.even.check.the.server.time?.its.been.a.few.days.the.timing.went.back.to.normal.time.from.daylist.saving.time.(DST)

like.i.said.the.timing.is.correct

i.lost.a.KD.run.too.but.it.was.my.own.bad.judgement.for.misscalculating.timing

Comment

Working...
                              X