Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 11/05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2 sucks. I dont even play this game I just [loiter] on forums lol

No, in all seriousness. I'm just bored. abshard or w/e his name is was entertaining for 3 minutes.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 09:03 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

can a mod lock this thread now before the non-necesarry bashing and pants firing continues?

Comment

This is thread of the week. How dare you try to lock it :: angry face ::

I'm under the belief that new players should get a full dose of our playerbase. Not everyone is unicorns and rainbows and crybabies. There's regular people who play as well.

Welcome to Crystal Saga #16

btw I hijacked your thread
        Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 09:42 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

freaking worthless event u can only earn2 tokens a day the hell up with this and lvl 60 get divine wings from levelers pack? how does a divine wing benefit someone who hasnt even got the wings?
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 09:03 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Comment

Originally posted by R273732873 View Post
            freaking worthless event u can only earn2 tokens a day the hell up with this and lvl 60 get divine wings from levelers pack? how does a divine wing benefit someone who hasnt even got the wings?
            wahh wahh wahh divine wings wahh something something
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2015, 09:04 AM. Reason: Edited quote.

Comment

...and i was wondering what took 4 pages to post
              CrystalSanctuary

Comment

oh well ... i think putting VIP on my char on my first day is not worth it :'( wew

Originally posted by R271500421 View Post
                Hey Ferandoirene!
                Thanks for your loyalty and support towards Crystal Saga!
                S88 in all honestly is quite bugged, and there are rumors of there being attacks on that server.
                No idea when R2 will fix that server for good.
                For now, keep checking up on it, it comes on and off in between.
                Really sucks that we are missing seng because of this...R2 would be nice to boost everyone on S88 a level for the inconvenience
                Enjoy the game!
                -Big O

Comment

Why would someone waste money on game where stuff can go missing anytime without slightest chance of compensation or support... ?

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                    can a mod lock this thread now before the non-necesarry bashing and pants firing continues?
                    Don't worry, a warning has already been issued to the aggravating party.

Continuing to do so will result in further consequences. To an unnamed individual: Troll wisely.

Comment

oh well, now cant log in again

Comment

Please make a permanent fix for S88

Comment

Originally posted by R22193067 View Post
                          Please make a permanent fix for S88
                          They are working on it.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Que hago con mi vida sin crystal saga ?

Comment

....Who even does ladder after reset anyway...there's the ladder event that we get sometimes....

Check forums everyday, see a maint post, don't do anything after reset >, .< Cuz you might get an event for it >, .>
                              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                              Kamikaze Member
                              Somany systems...so little time...
                              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
                              X