No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 11/5 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least it's good to know that our compensation won't even cover 1% of what we lost yesterday and so far today. Oh how I love how useless the coders at R2 are.

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
      ill complain about the 8 stacks PF bound and Lv8-9-10 corruption packs x 3 each that i cant open along with the 12 stacks
      ss im saving for pixie because of lack of cs vault space
      if only we can make the bounds be coupons like red adamite =/

though ill admit kinda be my fault too, for keeping all items fr future use.
      >, .< true ...but when you eventually...get to Promethean then you'll be happy bout the feathers...but till then we really need more space or less bound stuff >, .< Like why bother making the corruption stuff bound?...IDK bout you but if I can't kill F9 reapers without orb and alotta luck then I doubt that any bots are gonna be killing it...
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
        >, .< true ...but when you eventually...get to Promethean then you'll be happy bout the feathers...but till then we really need more space or less bound stuff >, .< Like why bother making the corruption stuff bound?...IDK bout you but if I can't kill F9 reapers without orb and alotta luck then I doubt that any bots are gonna be killing it...
        gotta keep the df after getting prome x_x so will still be same 'no space but bounds in vault'. i just dont get why devs CANT make us have more bag/vault pages (im even willing to spend cash to open a page not even the pack/vault expander not included for page opening) when other version of game can. Just saying they dont even tell why they cant.
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
          gotta keep the df after getting prome x_x so will still be same 'no space but bounds in vault'. i just dont get why devs CANT make us have more bag/vault pages (im even willing to spend cash to open a page not even the pack/vault expander not included for page opening) when other version of game can. Just saying they dont even tell why they cant.
          Yea...Kinda annoying....Ah well #22
          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
          Kamikaze Member
          Somany systems...so little time...
          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

k so still unable to log my toon this is getting more than old and so much time wasted and so much event missed yet i see its not the whole server or so ive heard from ppl logging in still just several of us players shut out and cant load

Comment

Same here I can not log into server

Comment

if R2 can..please stop release a new server for a couple of month. since the S88 n S89 released lately..many server got effected like mass laggy, login failed, keep dc'ed n etc. please fix this problem first. yeah yeah dont tell me to clear history n cache, change dns, check network connection..lalalala I aware of that. also please have take a look at mozilla firefox and microsoft edge browser..there's a bug when sign in. weww..
                Aim high
                Shoot low

Comment

it has nothing to do with the new server launch they banned some ***** who is apairently good with computers and hes messing with the whole damn game until they unban his damn account.... they could fix this so easy but they dont give a damn about any of us all they care is that they get there own way and get more money

Comment

Originally posted by R2663470 View Post
                    it has nothing to do with the new server launch they banned some ***** who is apairently good with computers and hes messing with the whole damn game until they unban his damn account.... they could fix this so easy but they dont give a damn about any of us all they care is that they get there own way and get more money
                    so you're saying that IF its an attack they just have to give in what he wants? what if he wanna delete everyone next time?if he gonna hack in why don't he just hack inside and make his toon, that is if he;s smart enough.. but all in all that's only an IF.as i know, R2's trying their best to solve the problem, though they cant give any data what they are doing. Hopefully IF its an attack, then they probably doing some major firewall thingy so it wont happen again. just saying, that's an IF event. (well ill grab the opportunity to do other things like watching stuffs, and more sleep, maybe more chatting in forums -haven't done those fr months-)
                    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

no im saying that they should give it back because all they are accomplishing is [screwing] over every other person who plays the damn game and its childish and stupid
                      Last edited by Reverie; 11-09-2015, 12:06 PM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Working...
                      X