Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 11/12 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2553437
    replied
    Originally posted by Horizon1 View Post
    In fact it has been changed, not exactly sure why they did that, 1 exchange per day is quite useless and probly should be changed back to the way it was intended to be. Unlimited exchanges.
    I would suspect that since they added Roses(bound) to the Green Dragon Coin hunt, they have increased overall access within the game for all members to receive occasional benefits of Blessings. But due the increase, they felt a reasonable need to restrict conversions to crystal. Although I agree 1 does seem kind of pointless. Its like asking a starving man to eat rice 1 grain at a time.
    Last edited by R2553437; 11-12-2015, 08:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Unggo View Post
    where's reverie she should atleast give some advance notice to her fellow servers..
    I'm sorry; I do not play server favorites.

Leave a comment:

• Unggo
    replied
    no notice at all.. why is that?? can r2 pay for all my charm been saving for black friday??

where's reverie she should atleast give some advance notice to her fellow servers..and Apo u should know to right?
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2015, 08:19 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    gz r2, u managed to ruin 1 more thing wich was actually good in this game. sadly theres nothing much left

Leave a comment:

• Horizon1
    replied
    Originally posted by Unggo View Post
    question please.. issit just me or the whole servers can only do 1x aday exchange charm to crystal??
    In fact it has been changed, not exactly sure why they did that, 1 exchange per day is quite useless and probly should be changed back to the way it was intended to be. Unlimited exchanges.

Leave a comment:

• Unggo
    replied
    question please.. issit just me or the whole servers can only do 1x aday exchange charm to crystal??

Leave a comment:

• R2142020
    replied
    Originally posted by abducator View Post
    come on guys give up trying to fix it and reset it a few weeks back your only wasting your time and ours if that dont work then scrap it all and take the following law suits
    As the problem was not caused by a change in the game coding it is doubtful that a Rollback would have any effect at all on the current state of affairs other than the further infuriate people. Be careful what you wish for as it sometimes comes true in unexpected ways.

Leave a comment:

• sapiperah
    replied
    funny. recharge ?.. really after whats going on.. recharge?

Leave a comment:

• abducator
    replied
    come on guys give up trying to fix it and reset it a few weeks back your only wasting your time and ours if that dont work then scrap it all and take the following law suits

Leave a comment:

• Buggster99
    replied
    Be nice if we could log in to use these

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    Pap, Shorts just give up on the game and r2 go quit perm like me and rikki :P
    I would but we cashed so much that its hard to walk away from our toon tell rikki hi hi for me

Leave a comment:

• LordKyo
    replied
    there's no point in continue to complain on this forum Reverie gave me 2 warnings about my language well fix the damn servers and we wouldnt be upset plain and simple. i got screwed out of $7.99 for this month but not anymore since i cancelled my vip. only thing we're doing is waisting time by trying to log into a server that wont ever be fixed. i even posted a screen shot several times "failed to connect to server" and nothing is being done about it.

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    Originally posted by sdo1966 View Post
    Wow! Torches combine with the lag, seriously? I want some of whatever they are smoking over there at R2.
    i think it's some greens with mdma in it or something.... i feel sorry for the mods who are on the same side as ours... and hear our complaints while the developers r just counting their money, with a big *** sigar or joint and laugh at the rest who tries to relax on this game!!

Leave a comment:

• 59-Riggie
    replied
    Originally posted by R2_Cinney View Post
    [Promotion] Recharge Bonus: Monster Handbook Pack

Duration: 11/12 – 11/18 11:59 PM (Server Time)Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: none

Description: During this promotion, recharge certain total amounts of Crystal and be rewarded with Gift Packs. Totals will be reset daily. Each level of rewards can be redeemed once per day.

Small Destiny Pack- Contains:
    Destiny Shard x8

Middle Destiny Pack - Contains:
    Destiny Shard x16

Large Destiny Pack - Contains:
    Destiny Shard x40

Supreme Destiny Pack - Contains:
    Destiny Shard x100

Total Crystal Recharged (Per Day) Reward
    1000 Small Destiny Pack x1
    2000 Middle Destiny Pack x1
    5000 Large Destiny Pack x1
    10000 Supreme Destiny Pack x1
    monster handbook.. i think you all forgot what it was!! it's not destiny freaking idiocy wheels!! it's that little book where you need to have enough Mog to go crazy for!! and all these events!! why do you even bother while we can't get online on our toons!!! no invaders tokens, no torches no nothing!!! rlly!! how impossible can you all be!!! why do aint if you don't even fix your servers!!!!

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Pap, Shorts just give up on the game and r2 go quit perm like me and rikki :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X