Originally posted by gs20805 View Post
      what was the problem did u fix it?
      Nope, the problem isn't fixed.
      (S36)Auroria
      160+ Eidolon Knight
      Apocolypse Co-leader
      (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

i guess its never going to be fixed.. been over 1 week with not being able to log in.. seems they dont care... i thought this would have been fixed before now...what is going on maybe enlighten us let us know what is happening would be nice and would be a start!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by keisha07 View Post
          i guess its never going to be fixed.. been over 1 week with not being able to log in.. seems they dont care... i thought this would have been fixed before now...what is going on maybe enlighten us let us know what is happening would be nice and would be a start!!!!!!!!!!
          we didnt have a word whats going on for days. it cant continue like this, this event would be nice if we only can log to do it

Comment

and we arent likely to get a word i guess.. they should really pay more attention to the players..

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CS1.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	1719239

i cant log into s12 what a waste

Comment

So glad you could throw so lame recycled events together for servers that we still cant play on or log into. not only do you ( R2) ignore our request for information on how resolve to the not being able to log in, is being handled. you cant even fix the issue during a scheduled main time frame.
                you are losing more players by the day. now Please let us know what is going on with the issues of not being able to log in , if you just give us a bit of information an not some well we are working on it answer you would state a lot of minds. as for tech support not answering questions that where submitted a week ago that is good customer service either.

If you cant fix the issue or dont know how to fix it then tell us rather know that then waste more of my time trying to log in for hours at a stretch.

thank you , s64 little

Comment

The absence of info is very nerve wrecking , If they actually said something like " we cant fix it for now" i would really give up on this game for a while and wouldnt try logging in and get angry when i see that 0% on loading .
                  (S66)KKpower

Comment

spend more money they need more money to make the servers stable

Comment

Seen free games without cashing that have better service Idk how other games form r2 are but Crystal Saga feels like the black sheep of the games , deleted toons bugs lag bots etc
                      (S66)KKpower

Comment

i just cancelled my vip and im done with this game i can log into s89 fine no problems but s12 has just gone to hell nice maint by the way
                        Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2015, 07:48 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

i predict many server merges as people quit in droves

Comment

i lost all hope and respect for R2 and their games. i'll play on s89 seeming its like the only server still playable on this website.
                            Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2015, 07:52 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
                              i lost all hope and respect for R2 and their games. i'll play on s89 seeming its like the only f king server still playable on this piece of s hyt of a website.
                              there is no lag on s89?

Comment

s89 is working fine no lag nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X