• R2_Coconut
    started a topic [Patch Notes] 11/26 Server Update

[Patch Notes] 11/26 Server Update

Activities:
    Promotions:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by damn84 View Post
    why the medal unstackable? 1 medal for 1 space? we need spaces so much but u keep adding new stuff.. n this unstackable? >_<
    nope...the medals don't stack Just use em to get the buffs when you need em hehe

Leave a comment:

• Disguy
    replied
    did they hot fix killing in lvl 10 of the public dungeon already? These noobs who have no chance to take a hit from a boss or chance in hell to kill one now get to pick up the loot why? how is that fair to the strong players who can kill it that their loot is stolen by someone who just waits in the corner

This seems to be a glitch it happen again but not to me this time but the other players in my party couldn't pvp only attack the bosses
    Last edited by Disguy; 12-02-2015, 09:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• damn84
    replied
    why the medal unstackable? 1 medal for 1 space? we need spaces so much but u keep adding new stuff.. n this unstackable? >_<

Leave a comment:

• fr33doom
    replied
    Ok, is this some kind of joke or so? Collected over 4k roses hoping to get to 6500 of them at 1 time to get my BoL SB, and now all of a sudden I only can exchange 11 of them a day????
    Why even bother playing as a non-cashing European player? The only way to get xtal items nerved like hell, and all events at nighttime.
    The 1st event is grb at 9am server time, reset of daily attempts is at 0:00 servertime. If evertything is listed in local time, that is grb at 18:00, reset at 9:00 the next day.
    That means that there is nothing eventwise during the day. Is it so hard to add extra times (and only allow 1 entry) during the timeframe where nothing is listed atm?

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    1st class is 7 %

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by pappody View Post
    Oh well i see that you don't so fond on removing Free for all but at least make lootable instantly! Waiting for a couple minutes is time consuming something you don't got on Public dungeon!
    Since the moment the boss dies the next floor opens instantly!
    Yea that's very annoying...

On another note the medals that drop give you a buff if you use em.
    1ST class: 7% for 6 hrs
    2nd Class: 5% for 6 hrs
    3RD Class: 3% for 6 hrs
    4TH Class: 2% for 6 hrs

Loot:
    F1: Bound MUT 4th class (chance)
    F2: Bound EW 4th class (chance)
    F3: Bound DE 10 per boss 4th class (chance)
    F4: the 3 energies for HF 3rd class (chance)
    F5: just points
    F6: Patron Tribute 3rd class (chance)
    F7: Beast Soul 3rd class (Chance)
    F8: Destiny Shard 7 per boss 2nd class (chance)
    F9: Awakenimg/Imbuing stones (3 of each per boss) 2nd class (chance)
    F10: Space rocks 6 per boss 1st class (Chance)

Floors 1-4 and 6-9 all have 2 bosses 1 in PVP and 1 in non PVP area

Er the monsters... 1st-5th floors ghosts will engulf you...6th-9th are literally Fallen angels... (10th floor's just 4 bosses)
    Ghosts are only good for points.

GEARS BREAK IN THERE...Another place where you trash your gear for rewards #22
    Do what you want with this info >, .> I'll update this post when I get a bit more info on this later...
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-01-2015, 08:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by wallflower View Post
    If not you may as well just name it American dungeon and forget all European players.
    As much as an inconvenience it is to you and other non-U.S. based players, R2's CS runs on American time, so naturally event times are scheduled with such in mind.

Leave a comment:

• wallflower
    replied
    Is there likely to be a second public dungeon at a time not 2 AM ( for European players) If not you may as well just name it American dungeon and forget all European players. Just like most of the special events this week are middle of the night.

For me it is another week not playing (other than to keep log on sequence going), this is a pity since the lag has finally gone.

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Oh well i see that you don't so fond on removing Free for all but at least make lootable instantly! Waiting for a couple minutes is time consuming something you don't got on Public dungeon!
    Since the moment the boss dies the next floor opens instantly!

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Blasser View Post
    Reverie i just recharge for 100$ and got 20x 500card. my question is if i recharge for 3x100$ will i get 3x 20x 500 cards?
    Recharge inquiries will need to be submitted via ticket as the GMs handle such topics. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Leave a comment:

• Blasser
    replied
    Reverie i just recharge for 100$ and got 20x 500card. my question is if i recharge for 3x100$ will i get 3x 20x 500 cards?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by guruza View Post
    Anyone have pics of the new turkey shop pets?
    The Nerdy Turkey pet looks like so:

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    o.o i didnt know tht everyone on our server tht did the event up till lv ten kinda just left after the bosses were dead and loot was taken

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    New event is pretty good, but level 10 needs to be fixed. OP players can sit there and camp you until the event is over and you don't have time to leave.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X