Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pappody View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]154063[/ATTACH]

Just why you gotta make all latest event loot Free for all?! What the point to make a char able to kill bosses if an alt with lower lag and an Auto clicker loots your stuff just by waiting to steal your stuff?!
    I think that's unfair and a fail way to make all players be able to be rewarded! Good intentions bad way to do it tho!
    And that already got proven a fail with Magic mine! 3-4 alts stay dead waiting for someone to kill the boss and then revive and loot!
    It's annoying to lose the yellow/purp packs in the mine when you're the only one killing it...cuz those small chars don't do much of a dent in the 100M/1B HP that the 2 mine bosses have...
    I mean idc bout the green/blue packs...just the yellow/purp...

Just realised that for the first time in over a year we dun have P2C or Points O, .O (scared hyperventilating) WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 11-26-2015, 01:12 PM.
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
      [Activity] Search for the Missing Turkey Chicks

Duration: 11/26 – 12/2 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Level: 30+

Description: Cute little Turkey Chicks have gone missing all over Starglade, and it’s up to you to help find them. 30 chicks will spawn every 10 minutes from 13:00-22:00, every day in Starglade (L1). Visit the Quartermaster once per day to get a Turkey Trap, which can be used to gather up the lost chicks. Each chick will stay alive for just 20 minutes, so be quick! Once you have 15 Turkey Chicks, return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Mini Thanksgiving Pack, once per day.

Note: Your Turkey Trap will vanish after it’s been used to capture 10 chicks.
      NO - we get 10 traps and each trap captures 1 chick. This means we get 10 chicks per day and can only complete this event 3 times before it expires. Boooo! So Lame!

Comment

so pls someone make a guidde about public dungeon after its lauch and tell me there r gonna be like 3-4 different instances or maps cuz all players in 1 spot will get too laggy
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
        Class: Mage
        Plane:Eidolon
        Lv:160+
        Guild: The Spartans
        Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
        Honor: Emperor
        Tenets: maxed

Comment

Anyone have pics of the new turkey shop pets?

Comment

i love that new public dungeon, but would be just fair to make another easier 1 for lower lvls, like its done with nether

Comment

its pretty nice decent loot but the point rewards are prolly the best part atm

Comment

New event is pretty good, but level 10 needs to be fixed. OP players can sit there and camp you until the event is over and you don't have time to leave.
                What are bugs?

Comment

o.o i didnt know tht everyone on our server tht did the event up till lv ten kinda just left after the bosses were dead and loot was taken

Comment

Originally posted by guruza View Post
                    Anyone have pics of the new turkey shop pets?
                    The Nerdy Turkey pet looks like so:

Comment

Reverie i just recharge for 100$ and got 20x 500card. my question is if i recharge for 3x100$ will i get 3x 20x 500 cards?

Comment

Originally posted by Blasser View Post
                        Reverie i just recharge for 100$ and got 20x 500card. my question is if i recharge for 3x100$ will i get 3x 20x 500 cards?
                        Recharge inquiries will need to be submitted via ticket as the GMs handle such topics. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Oh well i see that you don't so fond on removing Free for all but at least make lootable instantly! Waiting for a couple minutes is time consuming something you don't got on Public dungeon!
                          Since the moment the boss dies the next floor opens instantly!

Comment

Is there likely to be a second public dungeon at a time not 2 AM ( for European players) If not you may as well just name it American dungeon and forget all European players. Just like most of the special events this week are middle of the night.

For me it is another week not playing (other than to keep log on sequence going), this is a pity since the lag has finally gone.

Comment

Originally posted by wallflower View Post
                              If not you may as well just name it American dungeon and forget all European players.
                              As much as an inconvenience it is to you and other non-U.S. based players, R2's CS runs on American time, so naturally event times are scheduled with such in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                                Oh well i see that you don't so fond on removing Free for all but at least make lootable instantly! Waiting for a couple minutes is time consuming something you don't got on Public dungeon!
                                Since the moment the boss dies the next floor opens instantly!
                                Yea that's very annoying...

On another note the medals that drop give you a buff if you use em.
                                1ST class: 7% for 6 hrs
                                2nd Class: 5% for 6 hrs
                                3RD Class: 3% for 6 hrs
                                4TH Class: 2% for 6 hrs

Loot:
                                F1: Bound MUT 4th class (chance)
                                F2: Bound EW 4th class (chance)
                                F3: Bound DE 10 per boss 4th class (chance)
                                F4: the 3 energies for HF 3rd class (chance)
                                F5: just points
                                F6: Patron Tribute 3rd class (chance)
                                F7: Beast Soul 3rd class (Chance)
                                F8: Destiny Shard 7 per boss 2nd class (chance)
                                F9: Awakenimg/Imbuing stones (3 of each per boss) 2nd class (chance)
                                F10: Space rocks 6 per boss 1st class (Chance)

Floors 1-4 and 6-9 all have 2 bosses 1 in PVP and 1 in non PVP area

Er the monsters... 1st-5th floors ghosts will engulf you...6th-9th are literally Fallen angels... (10th floor's just 4 bosses)
                                Ghosts are only good for points.

GEARS BREAK IN THERE...Another place where you trash your gear for rewards #22
                                Do what you want with this info >, .> I'll update this post when I get a bit more info on this later...
                                Last edited by Sagittarius001; 12-01-2015, 08:17 PM.
                                IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                                Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                                Kamikaze Member
                                Somany systems...so little time...
                                If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X