Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Crystal Saga Gives Back…with Fireworks!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Crystal Saga Gives Back…with Fireworks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fireworks.png
Views:	1
Size:	616.5 KB
ID:	1731846
    Duration: 6/28 – 7/4 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: Support America’s Armed Forces this week by making a show! Only available for one week, you can purchase a firework for only 25 Crystal each! Proceeds from the sales of this activity will be donated to the VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars)! Buy a hundred of them! The more you buy, the more you give back to those who have sacrificed so much!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

W0w

Comment

`oh, this is nice....
      gonna buy some for them... `
      (S24) Machie
      Class: Hybrid Knight
      Guild: (S24) GeneiRyodan
      (Guild Master)
      Server: Tundara
      (S24)BladeEye's Wife

`the two most important days in your Life
      are the day you are BORN, and the day you find out WHY... - Mark Twain`

Comment

what do the fireworks do?

Comment

yeah what does it do?
          My Bug Fixer :
          My Reference Buddie :
          :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
          ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

`you can see the "Happy 4th of July" over your head...
            like the fireworks when you get married... XD`

`and I think this is more like an "event for a cause" for the Veterans....
            like what is stated in above, the more we buy, the more help will be given for the Veterans.. XD`
            (S24) Machie
            Class: Hybrid Knight
            Guild: (S24) GeneiRyodan
            (Guild Master)
            Server: Tundara
            (S24)BladeEye's Wife

`the two most important days in your Life
            are the day you are BORN, and the day you find out WHY... - Mark Twain`

Comment

oh ok nice..
              My Bug Fixer :
              My Reference Buddie :
              :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
              ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

Originally posted by Markiv11 View Post
                yeah what does it do?
                When you buy the fireworks, just double-click them in your inventory and they look like the fireworks in the picture above. Please buy as many as you can! The money goes to a great cause!
                ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Does it count if i got medically retired from the army and was found fit for duty later on

Comment

just curious about what VFW post the funds will be going to?

Comment

i would love to help the veterans but i dont have any crystal my uncle and my dad are actually veterans my dad was in the air force and my uncle was in the U.S. MARINES

Comment

and i have a friend that was in the NAVY

Comment

why has nobody answered my question yet?WHAT VFW POST WILL THE FUNDS GO TO?only asking because i volunteer at post 1300.

Comment

It isn't going to any specific post. The money is going to http://vfw.org/ for them to spend how they decide is best.
                            ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
                            Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
                            After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
                            An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
                            Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X