Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 12/24

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 12/24

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, December 24th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

More ways to get Divine Feathers? >, .>
    They're so hard to get
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

well hopefully u fixed the tree and its not bugged like last year

Comment

still cant log in so MT not finished yet ?

Comment

Here too. i can not loging. the server is in MT

Comment

R2 coconut
            [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 12/24 - 12/30 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 8 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 10,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.

Seriously where do you find those people! One at least would expect to know a bit of math!

Comment

Tree is broken AGAIN! So its being fed but no stocking delivery sooooo if like last year you have to have the stocking for New Years we are again screwed from our holiday gifts. Lets hope someone wakes up in time.

Comment

Working...
              X