Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 1/20 @ 10 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 1/20 @ 10 PM EDT

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 10 PM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Wednesday, January 20th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 7 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 11 PM EDT (8 PM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

invaders next event pls

Comment

why change time and mess up the last nimbus run of the evening when some of us wait to do our last bath to use the nimbus crystals????? great timing R2

Comment

So west servers miss crypt gotor tt weddings nimbus...unless it's a really fast maint?
        *I'd like to find that inner child.....and kick it's little [butt]*

Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
        IGN: YupPers
        Class: Hybrid Rogue
        Level: Eido
        Guild: Founder of Chaos....best known for those mass murder at the end nimbus torches

S68 Despair - Priest / S70 Anabella - Priest / S76 Brayleda - Priest / S79 YupPers - Spirit BM / S85 Twizted - Mage / S88 Sinz - Ranger / S89 Phreak / S90 Sweenie

Comment

You guys who complain about the maintenance in West servers, East servers, etc. You shouldn't. Maintenance is an average thing. You can't argue with the people who are making sure the game doesn't produce, or at that matter, inherit a virus that could ultimately kill your computer. Give these guys some slack.

Comment

ya know - EVERYBODY else uses SERVER TIME to communicate - Why can't you - do you know how much confusion there was over this?

Comment

the one day I don't check the forums....and right after we planted crops aswell...
              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
              Kamikaze Member
              Somany systems...so little time...
              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Thanks for a 1 hour maintenance notice. without it I might have been right in the middle of something when the servers went down :/

Comment

when maint is done at normal time there is a system announcement which lets you know you have a certain amount of time left, maybe this could be implemented into the times when maint is changed. This would be helpful for those who don't really check the forums much. just a suggestion, might help alleviate the confusion and frustration.

Comment

Lvl. 50
                    Herald of Harkenings
                    aseddadaSEC is just another poster. For now....
                    when maint is done at normal time there is a system announcement which lets you know you have a certain amount of time left, maybe this could be implemented into the times when maint is changed. This would be helpful for those who don't really check the forums much. just a suggestion, might help alleviate the confusion and frustration.

Yeah I was being sarcastic as there was no real advanced warning :P

Comment

Originally posted by KyotoKarakuchi View Post
                      You guys who complain about the maintenance in West servers, East servers, etc. You shouldn't. Maintenance is an average thing. You can't argue with the people who are making sure the game doesn't produce, or at that matter, inherit a virus that could ultimately kill your computer. Give these guys some slack.
                      My complaint is not that there IS maintenance it is at an unusual time than normal and the events from the past week still had several hours on them, I just found it odd as well as other events that normally go on this just caused confusion, I have characters on east and west when maint is done after reset like it usually is it doesn't present a problem with event interference plain and simple but that's just my 2 cents :P
                      *I'd like to find that inner child.....and kick it's little [butt]*

Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
                      IGN: YupPers
                      Class: Hybrid Rogue
                      Level: Eido
                      Guild: Founder of Chaos....best known for those mass murder at the end nimbus torches

S68 Despair - Priest / S70 Anabella - Priest / S76 Brayleda - Priest / S79 YupPers - Spirit BM / S85 Twizted - Mage / S88 Sinz - Ranger / S89 Phreak / S90 Sweenie

Comment

how long is this maint gonna be im missing out on my dungeon run in RV nm.

Comment

ah is maintance right now i cant seem to log into crystal saga..?
                          Name:Aya
                          Level:114
                          plane:scion
                          Class:Holy Priest
                          Server:S3 Kaymo Mountain
                          Guild: S3 Sentinel
                          Mount: Velociraptor
                          Wings: Epic Demon Lord Wings
                          Pet:Angel pet

Comment

Originally posted by AyaPE99 View Post
                            ah is maintance right now i cant seem to log into crystal saga..?
                            Maintenance is currently in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              Maintenance is currently in progress.
                              Oh ok then lol so thats why i couldnt login yeah i heard it was going to be early tonight
                              Last edited by AyaPE99; 01-20-2016, 11:27 PM.
                              Name:Aya
                              Level:114
                              plane:scion
                              Class:Holy Priest
                              Server:S3 Kaymo Mountain
                              Guild: S3 Sentinel
                              Mount: Velociraptor
                              Wings: Epic Demon Lord Wings
                              Pet:Angel pet

Comment

Working...
                              X