Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga All Servers Restart 2/11 9 PM EST(6 PM PST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cindygmrgirl View Post
    Any reason why all of a sudden if u relog you get a friendlist 0/0 bug? not sure if is happening here but is happening to everyone in CYS- aeriagames
    This has already been reported.

Comment

Rev, players are also reporting that the crystal purchasing icon is bugged. Players are trying to buy crystals but they receive no crystals or pack and lose their AP - this is CYS- aeriagames. There is alot of glitches in game.
      Last edited by cindygmrgirl; 02-09-2016, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Rev, players are also reporting that the crystal purchasing icon is bugged. Players are trying to buy crystals but they receive no crystals or pack and lose their AP - this is CYS- aeriagames. There is alot of glitches in game.
        Aeria has their own support system. Please go through them per Aeria-experienced issues.

Comment

The issue has been reported, is also issue from r2 since is their game so thats why i post here...

Comment

The issue has been reported, is also issue from r2 since is their game so thats why i post here...
            The buying of Crystals and not getting them is a bug on R2 crystal saga as well. There is a thread about it in General Support, but I'm guessing no Mods has been around much to confirm it or not.
            Artemis1
            Priest
            Level64 Scion

Comment

Aeria has their very own cashing system which is why you need to go through their support system for assistance with Aeria Points and the likes.
              Last edited by Reverie; 02-09-2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Hence why i said it has already been reported and a previous post from r2 (after mine) clearly states someone else is having the same issue here in your r2 site hence is a game related issue~

Originally posted by SueDol View Post
                The buying of Crystals and not getting them is a bug on R2 crystal saga as well. There is a thread about it in General Support, but I'm guessing no Mods has been around much to confirm it or not.
                ty for info
                Last edited by Reverie; 02-09-2016, 09:22 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Hence why i said it has already been reported and a previous post from r2 (after mine) clearly states someone else is having the same issue here in your r2 site hence is a game related issue~
                  If you have already reported your issue through Aeria, then you're all set until it is addressed.

Comment

yes i said i have like twice lol waiting for you guys to fix all the bugs going on :/

Comment

yes i said i have like twice lol waiting for you guys to fix all the bugs going on :/
                      Several of our team members are on holiday (here is the announcement incase you missed it: http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=15), so I wouldn't hold my breath for any immediate fixes between Aeria nor R2.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 02-10-2016, 12:45 AM.

Comment

yea just hope it doesnt take along time... players are concerned about buying crystals thinking they might not receive them :/
                        Last edited by cindygmrgirl; 02-10-2016, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          Several of our team members are on holiday (here is the announcement incase you missed it: http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=15), so I wouldn't hold my breath for any immediate fixes between Aeria nor R2.
                          This is not just because of holidays. I am trying to get an issue resolved for almost a month (1,5month if I add the time at Aeria). I have to keep sending new tickets cause they seem just to forget answering back.
                          Last edited by fr33doom; 02-10-2016, 07:19 AM.

Comment

This is a terrible time for a server restart for those of us on EST. Quite a few things will be missed or cut short: Treasure Trove, Avernal, Gotor, Necro Wrangle, Hellstorm and those things are pretty important for a lot of people.

Comment

will this fix the friendslists that are bugged

Comment

Originally posted by cjrobison6 View Post
                                will this fix the friendslists that are bugged
                                I wouldn't put my money on it. The restart itself prevents glitches with Land Grab and the likes. Because it is not an actual maintenance, any recent bugs will have to wait till next week to be addressed.

Comment

Working...
                                X