Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga All Servers Restart 2/11 9 PM EST(6 PM PST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    It has been reported; the team will be looking into it shortly.
    What means shortly to you?? To me means it in about 1-3 hours not more and thats called buissnes life iff they dont know it they should look for another job sorry but only the truth when i would make it with my comp i would lose over 10k € (12K US$) and thats not good for nobody

Comment

so are we gonna have server reset or lg and other stuff will be bugged another week?

Comment

the last one i think

Comment

why not just be honest with the players instead of feeding lies Nothing will be done till the 17th and there will be no apology from R2 cause they don't care LOL!!! You think they will be honest with ppl!!!! Players will respect you more if you are honest instead of feeding lies!!!!!! "It has been reported; the team will be looking into it shortly." uhm this was posted at 10:49 pm and still nothing. the next reply will be nothing will be done till the 17th when new event is scheduled and TRUST me R2 will not compensate NOR will they even have the decency to put the point system back. Yes LG will be Glitched again this week because all they know how to do is feed lies!!! This is poor customer service from this company!!!! I mean how hard is it to bring the server down like they said apparently this is extremely hard to do!!! Great Job R2 fail as team oh and Don't forget everyone their famous words "Sorry for the inconvenience and happy gaming to you"
          S42MxMood03
          Guild-SoulofRuins
          Married:S36Krayzie
          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post
            What means shortly to you?? To me means it in about 1-3 hours not more and thats called buissnes life iff they dont know it they should look for another job sorry but only the truth when i would make it with my comp i would lose over 10k € (12K US$) and thats not good for nobody
            Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
            why not just be honest with the players instead of feeding lies Nothing will be done till the 17th and there will be no apology from R2 cause they don't care LOL!!! You think they will be honest with ppl!!!! Players will respect you more if you are honest instead of feeding lies!!!!!! "It has been reported; the team will be looking into it shortly." uhm this was posted at 10:49 pm and still nothing. the next reply will be nothing will be done till the 17th when new event is scheduled and TRUST me R2 will not compensate NOR will they even have the decency to put the point system back. Yes LG will be Glitched again this week because all they know how to do is feed lies!!! This is poor customer service from this company!!!! I mean how hard is it to bring the server down like they said apparently this is extremely hard to do!!! Great Job R2 fail as team oh and Don't forget everyone their famous words "Sorry for the inconvenience and happy gaming to you"
            And you are both right. R2 Doesnt care. All they care is about getting paid.
            Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
            R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
            Need to check a ticket?
            How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

I was informed that the reset happened; any player confirmation?

Comment

Apparently it's april fools and not chinese new year! Lol who can take R2 serious anymore??

Comment

No it did not happen so they are not saying the truth haven't dc'd at all
                  S42MxMood03
                  Guild-SoulofRuins
                  Married:S36Krayzie
                  Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

They can reset the servers without anyone getting dc'd? because i've been online for ever except for a quick refresh every morning...
                    (S36)Auroria
                    160+ Eidolon Knight
                    Apocolypse Co-leader
                    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

do MAIT now and give us 10-15x points :P crash it now :P watch the money flow in :P

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                        They can reset the servers without anyone getting dc'd? because i've been online for ever except for a quick refresh every morning...
                        What do you think?? You dealing with pros here!! Can do a Restart without doing one!!

Comment

There was no Server Reset at S89 and wow good Job from R2 to bann ppl from Forum that speaking the true

Comment

And OFC still no points, and have not noticed a reset yet either...

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Points.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	489.9 KB
ID:	1723579

Rev, Does this look like reset happened.....
                              Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
                              R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
                              Need to check a ticket?
                              How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

S74 Reset did happen, was checking with others, everyone stayed online but some screens looked like flash crashed when it didnt, happens to me sometimes when server reset happens

Comment

Working...
                                X