Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga All Servers Restart 2/11 9 PM EST(6 PM PST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R254322329 View Post
    S74 Reset did happen, was checking with others, everyone stayed online but some screens looked like flash crashed when it didnt, happens to me sometimes when server reset happens
    Dude there's no way for a server to restart with connections in action! It gonna kick you!

Comment

It does not kick for a server reset.... Server also reset after events changed, i was not kicked kthen either

Comment

It does not kick for a server reset.... Server also reset after events changed, i was not kicked kthen either
        Lol dude you got no clue how a server works right?! There's no way to keep connections active! All drop and connect again!
        As for the events they were on prearranged timer from the only maint that happened hence there was gonna be just a Restart and not a maint!

Comment

I'm not a techy person but if we are all connected to the servers and the servers get refreshed, we would lose our connection...the same way you disconnect from the game if you hit the refresh button on your browser...
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

If i could describe it as simple as i can it's like restarting your router/modem!

Comment

Well i never DC during reset... nor does most of my server

Comment

It does kick you its the reason that it is done we should know we been playing for a LONG time
                S42MxMood03
                Guild-SoulofRuins
                Married:S36Krayzie
                Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Well i never DC during reset... nor does most of my server
                  I guess server reset you mean when clock goes 00:00 cause there's no way you stay online during maints! A server restart it's like a maint with nothing changed!

Comment

Think of it as soft reset versus hard reset. Every night there is a soft reset at 00:00 hours. This does not kick you, obviously... However this was to be a hard reset and full shut down to keep land grab working properly and in theory to give us the points we were promised. A hard reset is like they do for maintenance, which DOES kick everyone....and did NOT happen as it was supposed to.

Comment

I just filed a ticket bcuz i paid for my vip and didnt get my 800 crystal the whole game is bugged.

Comment

I guess we getting ignored since nothing has happened yet!!!! How hard is it to bring it down!!!! I mean stop with the lies already then ya wonder why players get on forum and rage like wth
                        S42MxMood03
                        Guild-SoulofRuins
                        Married:S36Krayzie
                        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

The proffesionalism is overflowing with R2!!! Oh well nothing new!!! Heads ups on lag spikes random dc's and bugged land grab battles!

Comment

Same deal as last time. All the towers are red before LG started (event starts at 8:30 or 20:30 in game time.) Also has the date there as well for today.
                            But that's enough proof(I would think unless LG slipped by) that the reset didn't happen. Since LG was one of the reasons for the restart to happen so the bug didn't happen again.

Comment

Nothing new... Come out and tell us you did a Restart again?! lol

Comment

Safe to say the reset didn't happen, that's LG messed up again.
                                (S36)Auroria
                                160+ Eidolon Knight
                                Apocolypse Co-leader
                                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Working...
                                X