Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga All Servers Restart 2/11 9 PM EST(6 PM PST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WELL great JOB lmao another fail LG thanks to Mods and game developers not CARING we advised ya that maint wasn't done and we get ignored after letting ya know that Maint was NEVER done great freaking JOB!!!!!!
    S42MxMood03
    Guild-SoulofRuins
    Married:S36Krayzie
    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Yup our glitched to, now the server does not get nimbus Torch, Seig exp.... Thanks R2 Love how you said server was reset.... at least fix the damn Points soon....

Comment

instead of giving me negative marks for my post being 100% complaints and hide behind the fact you a MOD why not actually do something about the issues at hand instead of lying about stuff and I might gain some respect for you!! Reason why my post are complaints is because you lie so much it's all ya know how do!!!! now go ahead and give this post negative point for speaking the truth
        Last edited by luigihunter00; 02-14-2016, 01:11 PM.
        S42MxMood03
        Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
          instead of giving me negative marks for my post being 100% complaints and hide behind the fact you a MOD why not actually do something about the issues at hand instead of lying about stuff and I might gain some respect for you!! Reason why my post are complaints is because you lie so much it's all ya know how do!!!! now go ahead and give this post negative point for speaking the truth
          But she got so many pms telling her that it did happen! Oh wrong that one was with the mall mmo maller!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
            But she got so many pms telling her that it did happen! Oh wrong that one was with the mall mmo maller!
            No the best comment from her was I don't hate you I got better things to do lmao yea OK her actions speak differently!!
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

A company that lies in such a small matter guess what happens when money involves too! And apparently you got the wannabees licking whatever they can to back em up!
              And you don't even get paid to do so! Speaks a lot about a person!

Comment

I was really looking for to points of interest being fix already but i guess i cant get my b-day wish on that n happy V -day everyone
                CharS21)AngelOfWrath
                Guild: SoulOfRuins Associate
                Spernal Rb lvl 190 Knight
                Pets:Focussing on Rexes
                Sperion:lvl 120 Legendary Att. Bloodbreaking
                Server: S21
                Wings: Legend Ancient wings 1
                Weapon: Immo Ag. Sword X +18
                Pixie: Emerald-Pixie
                Mount: Doom -Gen4

Comment

Okay guys. The matter of if a restart actually happened was asked several times between the 11th and Saturday evening. Every time the question was asked, the answer was "projects team says the restart happened", and every time Reverie got that answer, Rev asked them to double check because of the reports on the forum that said otherwise, and was still told it happened. This whole incident is being escalated up the chain of command, because it never should have gotten to this point.

If you feel a lie was told, it wasn't because the mods are lying to you. We were given inaccurate information from R2. I am not pleased by this, any more than I am pleased that you guys are attacking a forum moderator who did nothing wrong here.

Moderator applications are always being reviewed if anyone feels things aren't being done right on the forum, just send a pm and we'll talk about that.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Okay guys. The matter of if a restart actually happened was asked several times between the 11th and Saturday evening. Every time the question was asked, the answer was "projects team says the restart happened", and every time Reverie got that answer, Rev asked them to double check because of the reports on the forum that said otherwise, and was still told it happened. This whole incident is being escalated up the chain of command, because it never should have gotten to this point.

If you feel a lie was told, it wasn't because the mods are lying to you. We were given inaccurate information from R2. I am not pleased by this, any more than I am pleased that you guys are attacking a forum moderator who did nothing wrong here.

Moderator applications are always being reviewed if anyone feels things aren't being done right on the forum, just send a pm and we'll talk about that.
                    We all know 1st hand already that R2 lies on everything and this "little" matter is just another thing that proves it! We already know that they cover for people who buy from mall mmo as long as they spend on R2 too!
                    But it's the noob mods like Reverie that doing it worse tryna cover everything like we are stupid! And ontop of that adding on user reputions negative points for "complaiinin to much" i mean really?!
                    Lol she banned alex from forum and the guy don't even know for how long! Same on the maller incident she comes saying cheap excuses like he was pming me all the time to forward his payments requests!
                    Apparently she feels the need to cover up for em and as i already mentioned for a voluntereed position just shows how much of a character you got! Oh and i got my fair amount of warnings and negatives points not like i care she can do some more too !
                    Also closing threads cause she don't want some things to be heard!
                    So believe me that forum mod as she sow, so shall reap!

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Thank you memory for explaining what actually happened if a mod would have done this sooner this would not have escalated! Communication is the key here just communicate with us and let us know what is going on instead of not answering the concerns of the players!! not to mention that I got few negative points from that same mod for speaking up!!! we been playing for a long time to have a mod give negative points cause they don't like our post!!
                      Last edited by luigihunter00; 02-14-2016, 02:15 PM.
                      S42MxMood03
                      Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                        We all know 1st hand already that R2 lies on everything and this "little" matter is just another thing that proves it! We already know that they cover for people who buy from mall mmo as long as they spend on R2 too!
                        But it's the noob mods like Reverie that doing it worse tryna cover everything like we are stupid! And ontop of that adding on user reputions negative points for "complaiinin to much" i mean really?!
                        Lol she banned alex from forum and the guy don't even know for how long! Same on the maller incident she comes saying cheap excuses like he was pming me all the time to forward his payments requests!
                        Apparently she feels the need to cover up for em and as i already mentioned for a voluntereed position just shows how much of a character you got! Oh and i got my fair amount of warnings and negatives points not like i care she can do some more too !
                        Also closing threads cause she don't want some things to be heard!
                        So believe me that forum mod as she sow, so shall reap!
                        "Everything" is a little over dramatic, I feel. And it wasn't a lie so much as inaccurate information. I also don't see where she's attempting to cover it up- she posted that she asked about it, I saw her ask about it, I saw the responses she was given about it. She even posted to ask people to confirm it had not happened, which she then turned around and forwarded to R2. That's all that's required of us, as mods, really. Report and relay, and make sure the forum stays nice and neat and on topic, and a semblance of friendly enough that encourages new people to post. If you wish to talk about a thread of yours that might have been closed, you can pm me with a link and we can talk about it.

We can't give out details of people's payment histories. She was stating a fact as best she could given the privacy limits. Punishment issues are between the player and R2. Technically, reports about players belong only in tickets and shouldn't be posted about on the forum at all. Perhaps we should go back to enforcing that.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Announcing a restart, not doing it and then saying it's done isn't a lie?! Apparently what you claiming isn't accurate either!
                          Also there's been already a lot cases on the matter of malling and on all of them R2 took the line of clearing em all, that's why on this patriculary one i was so careful and SS everything a lot scholastic on it!
                          It was so obvious too that's it kinda gave us an awkward smile after R2 cleared that one!
                          As far as concerns her and this case she could just respond as you did 30min ago and none would say anything!
                          Also i know better anymore than bother with R2 tickets or forum mods abusive manners! That road doesn't lead anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                            Thank you memory for explaining what actually happened if a mod would have done this sooner this would not have escalated! Communication is the key here just communicate with us and let us know what is going on instead of not answering the concerns of the players!! not to mention that I got few negative points from that same mod for speaking up!!! we been playing for a long time to have a mod give negative points cause they don't like our post!!
                            The reason for a restart rather than just a normal maintenance was because of the holiday, which was posted as an announcement across the forum. There was no one around to escalate this to last week. The skeleton crew that did work the holiday called the projects team on the phone at home to ask about the restart. That team told the customer service team, who is the team we communicate with, that the restart happened. If there was anyone available at all before Saturday, we would have had them restart it again because we didn't believe it happened, else so many of you would not have posted that it didn't happen.

No one ever called any of you liars at any point during this thread. We did all we could. The onus is on R2 at this point. They dropped the ball, not us. They know we are not happy about this, and I hope that translates into things being done the right way in the future.

I feel like everyone needs to let the past go, and move forward. Everyone has different personalities. Not everyone is going to get along, and there's no rule that says you have to be friends with the moderators. I assure you, there's a lot of attitudes on this forum that I don't much care for either, and plenty who dislike me as well, but I don't let that get in the way of trying to find a way to help everyone, nor does Reverie. All this harboring of resentment can't be good for the health.

So let's get back to the point of this thread. A restart obviously didn't happen. The actual "bug" of LG not resetting when the server hasn't been shut down that week is not fixable- it's directly tied to the restart with no way to untie it. What do you guys want to see happen at this point in time?

Comment

Not in the mood not gonna keep it going oh well no reason either way since it doesn't concern you!
                              Since on the matter what about point system a lot of people asking and non answer has been given?

Comment

ye can we atleast get a point system? was so looking forward to that... perhaps maybe a better one since the mess up :P

Comment

Working...
                                X