Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga All Servers Restart 2/11 9 PM EST(6 PM PST)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pappody View Post
    Since on the matter what about point system a lot of people asking and non answer has been given?
    Reverie did reply in the relevant thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update And since the whole team should be back, hopefully that will be addressed soon. I'll ask Reverie to keep on top of that for you guys.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
      Announcing a restart, not doing it and then saying it's done isn't a lie?! Apparently what you claiming isn't accurate either!
      Also there's been already a lot cases on the matter of malling and on all of them R2 took the line of clearing em all, that's why on this patriculary one i was so careful and SS everything a lot scholastic on it!
      It was so obvious too that's it kinda gave us an awkward smile after R2 cleared that one!
      As far as concerns her and this case she could just respond as you did 30min ago and none would say anything!
      Also i know better anymore than bother with R2 tickets or forum mods abusive manners! That road doesn't lead anywhere!
      To be fair, Rev is only a forum mod, she has nothing to do with the actual r2 business. There will be a hidden section on the forum that only mods can access and she will have posted in there asking the GM's if the reset happened because people were saying it didn't (I was a forum mod for a different game.) then the GM's will have told her that it did indeed happen. So Rev has trusted the GM's and told us that they say the reset did happen while we know it didn't, which she has gone back and asked them to double check etc. She didn't lie, she's just the go between person between us and the GM's and they have told her it had been done, which she then told us...that's not a lie it's mis-information.

Rev doesn't have any power, all she can do is edit/delete/move posts (i assume if it's anything like other game forums)...she's just a normal person who volunteered to be a forum mod for a game she probably once enjoyed playing. She takes what we say and shows it to the GM's, who then tell her information, which she then tells us. She can't look at a persons purchase information/history, the whole privacy thing that memory is talking about...the forum mods don't even get to bypass that. It is a really crappy job, you don't get any thanks for it, you don't get paid for it, you don't get special treatment on the game for it and you have to spend so much time going through posts on the forum to make sure rules are being followed. To be honest I don't know why anyone would sign up to be one.
      (S36)Auroria
      160+ Eidolon Knight
      Apocolypse Co-leader
      (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Points still glitched :P will it be fixed by Wednesday? its when i would like to cash some Glad you alla re back tho Hope you enjoyed your holidays, most of us here didnt due to glitched but everyone needs holidays

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          The reason for a restart rather than just a normal maintenance was because of the holiday, which was posted as an announcement across the forum. There was no one around to escalate this to last week. The skeleton crew that did work the holiday called the projects team on the phone at home to ask about the restart. That team told the customer service team, who is the team we communicate with, that the restart happened. If there was anyone available at all before Saturday, we would have had them restart it again because we didn't believe it happened, else so many of you would not have posted that it didn't happen.

No one ever called any of you liars at any point during this thread. We did all we could. The onus is on R2 at this point. They dropped the ball, not us. They know we are not happy about this, and I hope that translates into things being done the right way in the future.

I feel like everyone needs to let the past go, and move forward. Everyone has different personalities. Not everyone is going to get along, and there's no rule that says you have to be friends with the moderators. I assure you, there's a lot of attitudes on this forum that I don't much care for either, and plenty who dislike me as well, but I don't let that get in the way of trying to find a way to help everyone, nor does Reverie. All this harboring of resentment can't be good for the health.

So let's get back to the point of this thread. A restart obviously didn't happen. The actual "bug" of LG not resetting when the server hasn't been shut down that week is not fixable- it's directly tied to the restart with no way to untie it. What do you guys want to see happen at this point in time?
          Simple communication would have been good even if it was just to let us know hey R2 isn't listening to us so LG will have issues and no point system at all either!! Would not have been too much to ask!!! before you commented today no one was answering us!! so can you understand the frustration on the players part and I agree we don't need to be friends with some mods Our guild does for our server so when LG is glitched it does not effect us it affects the whole server especially those who look forward to WT!! not trying to start any war on forum but it would help if the communication is there is all I am trying to relay.
          S42MxMood03
          Guild-SoulofRuins
          Married:S36Krayzie
          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

So now the bigger questions is will they honor the point system this week coming up since most of us waited to cash to get the points!!!!
            S42MxMood03
            Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
              So now the bigger questions is will they honor the point system this week coming up since most of us waited to cash to get the points!!!!
              I would like point to stay as well unless they fix it before maint

Comment

Simple communication would have been good even if it was just to let us know hey R2 isn't listening to us so LG will have issues and no point system at all either!! Would not have been too much to ask!!! before you commented today no one was answering us!! so can you understand the frustration on the players part and I agree we don't need to be friends with some mods Our guild does for our server so when LG is glitched it does not effect us it affects the whole server especially those who look forward to WT!! not trying to start any war on forum but it would help if the communication is there is all I am trying to relay.
                We can only communicate what we know. We hoped there would be a way the issues could have been fixed this week. They were all reported, which Reverie did mention in several threads. For us to say "Sorry, nothing's going to happen this week" and you all go and make other plans, and then if things happen to get fixed, then that would make us quite irresponsible for giving you guys unofficial information. If we say something has been reported, that means we told R2 about it, and there's nothing more we can say until R2 comes back to us with information. We want to see things fixed just as much as you do, since we are negatively affected in game by the issues as well.

This is a question that will definitely be asked, and we will let you guys know what we find out about that.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  We can only communicate what we know. We hoped there would be a way the issues could have been fixed this week. They were all reported, which Reverie did mention in several threads. For us to say "Sorry, nothing's going to happen this week" and you all go and make other plans, and then if things happen to get fixed, then that would make us quite irresponsible for giving you guys unofficial information. If we say something has been reported, that means we told R2 about it, and there's nothing more we can say until R2 comes back to us with information. We want to see things fixed just as much as you do, since we are negatively affected in game by the issues as well.

This is a question that will definitely be asked, and we will let you guys know what we find out about that.

Well thank you for your time and hope that they honor it at least
                  S42MxMood03
                  Guild-SoulofRuins

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vip not working.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	1723612

while everybody is complaining about the point system is messed up lets not forget the friends list the vip for which we paid for and
                    did not get also recharge on crystal also. all the servers need to be taken offline and serviced since there was no maint last week and
                    now the game is bugged big time.

Comment

• alli wnt to know is simple is there any Change to get Poits before maintance happened and the Points are gone or not? I dont want to waste my Money in a game when ist allways bugt and nobody is able to do something So i want just a Yes or NO not a maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]158834[/ATTACH]

while everybody is complaining about the point system is messed up lets not forget the friends list the vip for which we paid for and
                        did not get also recharge on crystal also. all the servers need to be taken offline and serviced since there was no maint last week and
                        now the game is bugged big time.
                        You got a reply to your ticket yesterday asking for a screenshot of your purchase receipt. Did you provide that?
                        Originally posted by wolli12 View Post
                        alli wnt to know is simple is there any Change to get Poits before maintance happened and the Points are gone or not? I dont want to waste my Money in a game when ist allways bugt and nobody is able to do something So i want just a Yes or NO not a maybe
                        We will let you know if we hear if it's a yes or a no as soon as we are told.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolli12 View Post
                          alli wnt to know is simple is there any Change to get Poits before maintance happened and the Points are gone or not? I dont want to waste my Money in a game when ist allways bugt and nobody is able to do something So i want just a Yes or NO not a maybe
                          To be honest, you expect too much from Mods on the forum asking for a yes or no answer, all they can do is maybe until they get an answer from R2

I know i'm out my usual forum zone here, since I normally lounge on the Shadowbound Threads, but when I was thinking on giving some patience to try Crystal Saga, decided to look through threads here and boy oh boy.

I will say, through it's been said here already, you cannot expect a Mod to have an instant answer for you all the time, they can only say what they know and can't just give blank answers that R2 might not give. It's not a clear cut position to be in and few people realise how bad it can be, cause on one hand, you want the best for everyone and to sort things, give the answers everyone wants and have it all peachy, but you know fine well that it might not turn out well at all and you have to be honest and open.

I will apologise to the Mods here if I overstep, but I do need to say it out, more with reading this thread, if you have that much of an issue, you should focus on Support tickets and I don't aim this at the person I quoted, I mean in general, rather then come and lay it out at the Mods, cause they don't deserve to be beat on when they cannot, i repeat CANNOT effect changes, repairs and such at a moments notice.

and yes, strongly thinking on getting into Crystal Saga, need something to keep me occupied since i've more or less given out on Shadowbound, so you may see me about here too.
                          Maybe here, maybe there, never know this wolf can be anywhere

Comment

Working...
                          X