Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Crystal Saga Servers on Kabam Shuting Down on 2/12

Greetings Kabam Players,

We regret to inform you that Crystal Saga servers on will be permanently shut down on 12th February. In regards to this, we offer two solutions.

Solution A: R2Games will have a cross-server platform server merge on 13th February and take over the players from the Kabam servers, Kabam S1 will be merged with R2 (S25, S28, S30, S31, S34, S38, S43, S46, S47, S51 and ugh1-2). After the merge, players from Kabam S1 can keep playing their original character by registering a new account on R2 platform.

Solution B: Players can also play on the new servers of the corresponding game, and receive in-game currency which is worth as the same amount of the their recharged for the last 3 months.

If you agree to these solutions, please fill your information on the sheet provided.

Note: This is valid ONLY for Crystal Saga players.

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for your constant support for Crystal Saga.

Does the solution A is still available ? =X
    Last edited by Leafds; 11-20-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

No, sorry. It had to be done prior to shutdown.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Oh..right, ok. Thanks for your answer )

Comment

what ever did happen to the 2nd server on kabam? there was a english(Server 1) and a french server (Server 2)

Comment

when am going to get my account toon back ??

Comment

Originally posted by sweet_king View Post
              when am going to get my account toon back ??
              We apologize, but seeing as it has been over three years, we will not be able to restore your character/account. Prior to the shutdown of Kabam servers, you should have requested a account/character transfer via the ticket system.
              If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Working...
              X