Clear All

still no point system.. seriously...

Comment

Look like it wont be there till after thursday Server reset

Comment

Originally posted by cindygmrgirl View Post
        Any preview on the mounts / pets??
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]158641[/ATTACH]
        Reverie could you post a pic with the stats of those? Thank you!

Comment

First of all, let us express our sincere apologies for the unintentional mistake and the inconvenience caused thereafter. As we have been receiving a numerous report that players are not receiving their point of interest upon recharging, we are now coordinating and alerted our project team regarding this matter.

Unfortunately most of our higher ops are off duty due to the Chinese Holidays. But we are pretty much aware that this is a critical issue and we will strive hard to mend this in timely manner. We are currently awaiting an estimated time of fixture regarding this issue. Should we be informed of a date, we will inform you on your ticket.

This is clearly a mistake from our side and we take full responsibility for it. We will ensure any missing points or rewards that you should have obtain based on your participation from this event, will be received.

We want to thank you personally for sending your ticket and enlighten us about flaw in our system. If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Have a great day!
          the reason there are no points yet

Comment

Originally posted by AngelLove1996 View Post
            First of all, let us express our sincere apologies for the unintentional mistake and the inconvenience caused thereafter. As we have been receiving a numerous report that players are not receiving their point of interest upon recharging, we are now coordinating and alerted our project team regarding this matter.

Unfortunately most of our higher ops are off duty due to the Chinese Holidays. But we are pretty much aware that this is a critical issue and we will strive hard to mend this in timely manner. We are currently awaiting an estimated time of fixture regarding this issue. Should we be informed of a date, we will inform you on your ticket.

This is clearly a mistake from our side and we take full responsibility for it. We will ensure any missing points or rewards that you should have obtain based on your participation from this event, will be received.

We want to thank you personally for sending your ticket and enlighten us about flaw in our system. If you have any questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. Have a great day!
            the reason there are no points yet
            Same Response i got when i sent my ticket in

Comment

So its been 4 days still no progress on fixing the points problem?!

Comment

Originally posted by Zilenzer View Post
                So its been 4 days still no progress on fixing the points problem?!
                Our team is limited till the 14th due to the holiday, so there will be a delay in fixing recent issues. Here is the official announcement incase you missed it: http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=15

Comment

Lol R2 will lose a lot of money becouse a lot are recharge only when Points are active when the are not willing to work then close the server next time and dont give a event that doesnt work that will have the same effect

Comment

r2 will lose alot of money because they dont fix their bugs and let it get out of hand. The holiday post said they would be available in emergencies. The game is so bugged out and the recharge button is only making ppl waste REAL money and not giving out the crystals, i guess they dont care about their customers.

Comment

Still waiting on Points to be fixed, its been several days now... someone should have started working on it by now... Even with a skeleton crew during these holidays it should have been done....

Comment

R2 needs to remember that most of us dont celebrate chinese new year, was there not a long break not very long ago as well? The way R2 is so cash grabby, im actually suprised this has gone unresolved for so long

Comment

I want now to know when Points will be works
                          it is an impudence the customer to promise something and not observed

And please no more lies from because it was already reset done. We are not a beginner and playing parts longer than some at R2 work
                          Last edited by wolli12; 02-13-2016, 06:39 AM. Reason: adds

Comment

I paid for my vip this month on the 11th and it wore last night plus i didnt get my 800 crystal. i filed a ticket and even messaged a moderator about it.
                            this game is bugged big time and we need to be compensated for our vip/crystal lost and other features of this week's event that we couldn't get to.
                            the point system is down and the friends list is still not working.

Comment

If you want people to cash more, you should bring back the old mounts and costumes. My friend would love to buy a warrior lion. I liked the event where you brought back the old costumes -- even if it's not at a discount it should be done more often. Also, please fix the point system.
                              Thank you
                              (s88)Erebus

Comment

We should get a discount on the items from the shop like a black friday but only just a discount for all the hassle we had to put up with.

Comment

Working...
                                X