Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 3/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 3/17

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on Thursday, March 17th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

fyi, it's SOA week :P
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Our server is currently undergoing maintenance. While waiting for our servers to come back online, please look around R2Game's community, or read up on our current promotions and activities! We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.
      There hasnt been anything announced about S92. Neither at the forum nor ingame! Why did you shut down the server?!

Comment

I'd say S92 pretty much comes under 'the rest of the servers' (read the announcement all the way thru)

Comment

Ah, yeah - thanks for the head up.

Comment

if theres nothing new whys it taking so long? lol

Comment

i think we are all having the same problem... we cant access our toons if so let me know plz

Comment

not yet...why its taking so LONG...

Comment

Sign over programmers desk reads 'Gone Fishing'

Comment

im still not able to access my toon.

Comment

Working...
                    X