X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guide for anima, waiting for it
    and servers are back

Comment

tho more icons on screen gonna make it horrible once again to play normally, emoticons are even more blocked now,
      we really could use a system tray to hide the icons now :/

Comment

Forget all those suggestions just a freaking Hide All Icons Button would work !! seriously ...
        (S66)KKpower

Comment

good day GM cn i ask something?what was all about the anima new system? thnks

Comment

Didn't we ask for a way to HIDE the buttons on the screen! Not for you to add more >.<
            (S36)Auroria
            160+ Eidolon Knight
            Apocolypse Co-leader
            (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Anyone seen any other changes? So far it seems the new anima system(unfortunate spot near chat) and they updated token exchange.

They took out: Ew, strange energy, red, and the dragon knight pet(name escapes me.)

All I can recall.

They added dragon essence(bound), pearl of wisdom(bound), patron tribute x3(bound) beast soul x 3(bound), furball(pet), velocirapter (think mount but not sure.)

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
                Anyone seen any other changes? So far it seems the new anima system(unfortunate spot near chat) and they updated token exchange.

They took out: Ew, strange energy, red, and the dragon knight pet(name escapes me.)

All I can recall.

They added dragon essence(bound), pearl of wisdom(bound), patron tribute x3(bound) beast soul x 3(bound), furball(pet), velocirapter (think mount but not sure.)
                there some new events

World Boss event - kill 2 World Bosses for a token

StarGlade Crisis - kill evil mutant monsters in StarGlade L3, L4 and L5 between certain times

and there is now a Daily Log in Event - Login go to the quartermaster and get a Token
                (V1)Flashnight
                Level160
                Class Knight
                Guild Spartans

Comment

Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post
                  maybe for the maximal time^^

When did LoV on S93 end? Ps say the ingame time
                  Winners will be recorded at 21:00 EDT.

Comment

In all honesty I do not mean to sound like I am complaining, as this is a long awaited new cycle of events...but to my calculation this week was supposed to be the event that gave us Tokens and Ares Spirits via the Crystal Ladder. Does this mean that we no longer have a viable method of getting the 150 Spirits of Ares to get the Ares equipment? If that is the case then I am glad I got my Insignia just a few days ago. *Whew*

Comment

ty reverie

Comment

You do realize that having so many players in the game, there is like 90% that won't get quartermaster token just because others will farm World Bosses for themselves

Comment

Originally posted by KKpowpow View Post
                          Not 1 ... but 2 World Bosses for one token? Do people that come up with these events even have a clue how many players are in one server or how this works?
                          And if its the same as last time they had it, only the person who got the actual kill..NOT everyone in the party...got the token...and having to kill 2 for one stinking token? Its a joke at best, insult at most
                          (S70)CoffeeQueen
                          Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

Originally posted by sdo1966 View Post
                            And if its the same as last time they had it, only the person who got the actual kill..NOT everyone in the party...got the token...and having to kill 2 for one stinking token? Its a joke at best, insult at most
                            Lets see new event hmmmm good

Lets see upgraded quartermaster token exchange with very nice rates this time hmmm very good

Lets see upgraded warrior loto with good rewards this time....

Login token?

Cupon token?

Whats there to complain off just kill platona 2 times ffs that aint so hard Platona also counts as a world boss.....
                            Last edited by FateAverruncus1; 03-17-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

and why is there never all updates here?

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
                                Whats there to complain off just kill platona 2 times ffs that aint so hard Platona also counts as a world boss.....
                                Still too many people on the servers to get Plantona x2 every day xD
                                (S36)Auroria
                                160+ Eidolon Knight
                                Apocolypse Co-leader
                                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Working...
                                X