[Announcement] Annoying Facebook Change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Annoying Facebook Change

Hi everyone, Facebook has made a rather bad move recently. Have you noticed that you aren't seeing all the posts from your fan sites? Or that some of your fan sites are posting the same thing over and over again? Facebook has decided that in order for fan site posts to reach all their fans, they need to pay for every post they make (even if they have already paid thousands, or even millions, of dollars in ad fees).

So to make sure you don't miss any Crystal Saga news, be sure to visit our page, hover over the "liked" button, and check that "show in feed" is active.

I'll be reposting this on the Facebook page throughout the evening because we have some really important announcements this week and I want everyone to see them!

~Amanda and The R2Games Team
    Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
    After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
    An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
    Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

So that's why i haven't seen any updates lately. -.-

Comment

facebook is a money hogging fiend >

Comment

Originally posted by cii23 View Post
        So that's why i haven't seen any updates lately. -.-
        Yeah, I was actually noticing it on my personal feed too.."why haven't I been seeing any updates from George Takei lately?" I wondered
        ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
        Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
        After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
        An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
        Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

Working...
        X