• Show
Clear All

• Shreshtha
    replied
    -.- atleast gave torches......

Leave a comment:

• littlevil
    replied
    r2 had a very good game but they seem bored now and dont want to maintain or care about the longterm player they just want fast cash now well they not getting anymore of mine or my freinds and family till they get the game back on track and fix the bugs and things your servers will always die and players will leave when u allow so much power to about 5 players every server it seems and allow the ubuse of alts and other players no gms monitor server game chats fix bugs or evern responed to tickets you just get an auto response very very bad practice

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by washiwa View Post
    this is for strong pll only *** gm how about the weak pll they cant think befor u create an event to all pll happy not strong only
    Free torches and a hunt for majors aren't only for strong people...

Leave a comment:

• washiwa
    replied
    this is for strong pll only *** gm how about the weak pll they cant think befor u create an event think to all pll happy not strong only
    Last edited by washiwa; 11-29-2012, 03:27 AM. Reason: wrong

Leave a comment:

• Sigrun
    replied
    You know, with everything that is available, it might be wise to fix the game to accomodate to how overpowered players already are ...

Leave a comment:

• washiwa
    replied
    i cant win in this event

Leave a comment:

• littlevil
    replied
    thing is with r2 they say they fix things but they dont and i dont think they ever will

Leave a comment:

• xDemise
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
    Bug Fixes & Changes[*]Fixed a bug with the Priest skill, Angel's Blessing.
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• RealWangLee
    replied
    hmm.....an exelorn drop(bound on top of that) is an event....***??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X