Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 11/29 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why even make so baad events?? 3 weeks whit bad events.....
    Last edited by Enjou94; 11-29-2012, 04:42 AM. Reason: language

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Cherith View Post
      Bug Fixes & Changes
      • Fixed a bug with the Priest skill, Angel's Blessing.
      .... There was a bug with Angel's Blessing? Can someone please enlighten me on this? In my opinion they should have fix some other priest skill instead, for example the Eidolon priest skill :/

Comment

Morph Crystal Event please.. ^^

Comment

New Events.

Originally posted by littlevil View Post
          r2 had a very good game but they seem bored now and dont want to maintain or care about the longterm player they just want fast cash now well they not getting anymore of mine or my freinds and family till they get the game back on track and fix the bugs and things your servers will always die and players will leave when u allow so much power to about 5 players every server it seems and allow the ubuse of alts and other players no gms monitor server game chats fix bugs or evern responed to tickets you just get an auto response very very bad practice
          It's true. S50 tickets aren't allowed to be sent in, cashers in the older servers, far ahead of newer ones; tons of people are quitting on newest servers getting merged with ones years, months, older. Cashers gain more power while others lose out. Bug fixes aren't relevant to the players' concerns and events are empowering cashers more than their, sometimes beneficial, though not enough or fair, events for the servers in general.but thanks for the torches and enchanted crystals though.
          "The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with." Bruce Springsteen

Comment

Originally posted by Cloudyday View Post
            .... There was a bug with Angel's Blessing? Can someone please enlighten me on this? In my opinion they should have fix some other priest skill instead, for example the Eidolon priest skill :/
            this was the weapon switch bug, the infinite regen

Comment

OOOH, with the events this week it will give me a chance to sleep in especially after last weeks great events.

Comment

noob people always complaing. free loaders. <.< if it wasnt for those people PAYING the game you guys wouldnt be able to play for FREE.

Comment

+13 to +6. With no success. Your system is ******* horrible.

Comment

Please bring back the old point system for double point action!
                    Server- Plethuran Plains
                    Char Name - (S52)Taken
                    Level - Eidolon level 150
                    Class - Knight
                    Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

Working...
                    X