• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 3/24 Server Update

Activities:
    Promotions:

[Activity] Voucher Swap

Duration: 3/24 - 3/30 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: For the following week, kill any Lvl. 30+ ordinary monster for a chance to receive a Quartermaster Voucher. Collect 30 of them and head over to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Quartermaster Token, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Wing Swap

Description: For the following week, players may visit the Quartermaster to exchange Ethereal Wings x5 and 2 Gold for a Quartermaster Token, or exchange Heroic Wings x5 and 2 Gold for a Quartermaster Token. Each player may complete each exchange once per day.

Comment

[Activity] The Mysterious Zodiac

Level Requirement: 50+

Description: For the following week, players who complete the daily Zodiac quest may visit the Quartermaster to claim Quartermaster Token x1, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Magic Tower Challenge

Level Requirement: 60+

Description: During the event, players who successfully pass the level 15 of Magic Tower can visit the Quartermaster to claim Quartermaster Token x1, once per day.

Comment

[Activity] Secret Admirer

Description: The Quartermaster has been struck by Cupid’s arrow, but can’t decide who she is infatuated with most! Give her a helping hand by visiting her once a day to receive 3 Purple Lilies. Then deliver these lilies to her secret crushes: the Battlemaster, General Krahn, and the Guild Management Officer. In return, they’ll each give you a Token of Love to bring back to her. Returning to the Quartermaster with all 3 love tokens will yield you a Quartermaster Token for your efforts.

Comment

[Promotion] Point of Interest

Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 7 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 7,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.

Comment

pls dont speak about PoI when recharge not works and Fl is bugged

Comment

You are so ***** up R2, why dont you just close the game, its not even worth to check for updates anymore weekly. Where are good old days when for Easter we had something to do, now we are done in 37 seconds to collect those 4 tokens you give in your events.

Comment

WOW all I am going to say is are ya serious with this stuff, You guys asked for ideas from players to see how the game can be better and tbh this is a JOKE!!! What the HECK are with these stupid events!!! and yes I am complaining because this is stupid! Uhm what happened with the Easter event I mean can someone get a hold of the development team and tell them to learn how to earn a paycheck!!!! and don't get me started how you guys never honored the rewards for the event that took place on asking players what they would do different in the game!!! And don't get me started how I sent several tickets to the fail r2 elfs that are still looking into this almost a month now and how I even sent a message to a MOD 10 days ago and it still hasnt even been read!!! (no its not Rev). Lat week event was a joke and this one is even worse i mean a monkey can make better events and yea yea let the negative point come I am ready for it

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post

Description: During this promotion, be rewarded with 7 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystal, you will receive 7,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.
                    With these corny event you might want to try 10x times point of interest to at least compensate for the fail events that you guys are actually putting out Thank you
                    Last edited by Reverie; 03-24-2016, 12:27 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins
                    Married:S36Krayzie
                    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post

someone said it is broken and then i am holding to recharge now.. @_@

Comment

Originally posted by Kurozakuro91 View Post
                        You still giving them money after all this **** they give us??? i d really see a doctor if i were you

Comment

Originally posted by Kurozakuro91 View Post
                          its not broken my hubby just cashed and got is xtals and points
                          S42MxMood03
                          Guild-SoulofRuins
                          Married:S36Krayzie
                          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

On S93 it is broken ive try it 2 times now

Comment

Originally posted by Lordi05 View Post
                              On S93 it is broken ive try it 2 times now
                              gogogoogo, usually works after 7 recharges hahhahhah. And after 8 recharges they even throw in some free AFK cards and 2x drop and exp tokens so if i were you i d definitelly go for it

Comment

Working...
                              X