Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 93 Restarting! 3/25 @ 2:00 EDT ( 3/24 @ 23:00 PDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Server 93 Restarting! 3/25 @ 2:00 EDT ( 3/24 @ 23:00 PDT)

Crystal Saga's [S93] Snow Plains will be put in maintenance mode for 5 mins, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Please log out before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues.

Apologize for any inconvenience and hope everyone has a awesome day!

We want 94

Comment

Will the Crystal Recharge problem be resolved by that time ?

Comment

Originally posted by stian_boy View Post
        Will the Crystal Recharge problem be resolved by that time ?
        That is the goal, yes.

Comment

Give me my freaking VIP, i pm'd, i filed a ticket and i don't feel like i get any help. Why do i even pay you?

Reverie, THANKS. i know you helped me! Thanks for fixing this instead of the 'support'.
          Last edited by Reverie; 03-25-2016, 03:27 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
            Give me my freaking VIP, i pm'd, i filed a ticket and i don't feel like i get any help. Why do i even pay you?

Reverie, THANKS. i know you helped me! Thanks for fixing this instead of the 'support'.
            I did receive your PM and sent a follow-up response. I hope everything was processed as it should have been.

Comment

Was wondering what was going on. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
                Was wondering what was going on. Lol.
                What are you talking about this maintenance post was on the 24th.
                No one knows why its down right now

Comment

Reverie?>? any idea what is going on now with S93 and when we can login again?

6 days later and still no notice on why there are problems with S93. I want to play so please restore the server!!
                  Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 04:50 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by R21005947 View Post
                    Reverie?>? any idea what is going on now with S93 and when we can login again?

6 days later and still no notice on why there are problems with S93. I want to play so please restore the server!!
                    I was not filled in on the details regarding the matter, however the team is working on it. I will be checking in with hem periodically to see if they have any updates.

Comment

Working...
                    X