No announcement yet.

New CS Server – [S94] Wild Autumn– Going Live 3/31 @ 18:00 PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol i still have about one more hour before i will hit the sack maybe i can get some more info on what is going on in the mean time

Originally posted by GGWPSs View Post
    give a compensation pack again
    that wont happen since no one really played on the server even though it would be nice
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 12:51 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

well Im not, I've been waiting since yesterday and damn next week? that's too long

Comment

Originally posted by R24054457 View Post
        well Im not, I've been waiting since yesterday and damn next week? that's too long
        they usually open new servers on monday or thursday so if they closed the link to the server means that there are still many bugs that need to be dealt with so we will either get it tomorrow if we are lucky or by next week

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        I have asked for an update and was only told that the team was still working on it.
        so Reverie what will happen to all the characters that were created in the little time that the server was open?
        Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 12:53 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

From my understanding, S94 was taken down for an emergency maintenance. A timeframe was not provided, however should I be informed of any new information, I will post back here.

Comment

From my understanding, S94 was taken down for an emergency maintenance. A timeframe was not provided, however should I be informed of any new information, I will post back here.
            an emergency maintenance for it being open for such a short time??? Ok well in that case that you for everything that you are doing

Comment

The short time S94 was live has little to do with why an emergency maintenance is taking place. The server is having stability issues, so the team is doing what they deem most appropriate to address the problem.

Taking the server down entirely also blocks incoming traffic of players attempting to login, which could potentially hinder the team's work.
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 01:01 AM.

Comment

well emergency maintenance usually take about 3-4 hours so i am better off just going to bed and playing in the morning when i wake up since the server should be active at the time since it is just under maintenance

Comment

Appreciated.

The short time S94 was live has little to do with why an emergency maintenance is taking place. The server is having stability issues, so the team is doing what they deem most appropriate to address the problem.

Taking the server down entirely also blocks incoming traffic of players attempting to login, which could potentially hinder the team's work.

Comment

Any certain time the server will be up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by dakuarafournier View Post
                      Any certain time the server will be up yet?
                      An estimated time of fixture has not been provided as of yet.

Comment

Ok well hopefully we will be given enough time cause some of us have been up all day/night wanting to play but cant would be kinda bad if in a few hrs it reopend without giving enough notice to say ok we had an isue we will reopen tomorro at same time it was ment to open tonight

Comment

yeah it should have a notice again few hours before the reopening of the server.

Comment

not really its just a maitnenece

Comment

Well now S93 is down... Looks like whatever the latest server is it has problems

Comment

im going to bed.. im sick of this ****.. but s94 better not just start up in a few hrs it should restart tonight at same time it should have opened today as I said some of us have waited all day for s93 and then s94 uurrgh

Comment

Working...
                                X