Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just delete my character and give back my money u like stealing to us

Comment

• My roses.! Down again.

Just bring it back on for my roses. I won't get ghost otherwise. T-T

Rev, At least tell us if they are working on it atm. Or do we have to wait longer. Please.
      Last edited by baibhav15; 04-18-2016, 06:25 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• gg

Originally posted by baibhav15 View Post
        My roses.! Down again.

Just bring it back on for my roses. I won't get ghost otherwise. T-T

Rev, At least tell us if they are working on it atm. Or do we have to wait longer. Please.
        You're not alone, i plant my rose before the server shutdown again

Comment

• how long server has been down again?

Comment

• Still down...........

Comment

• Why did the server got rollback???

Comment

• why rollback and why we are not informed before rollback??????

Comment

• I have been informed that a rollback occurred in an attempt to fix the server's hiccups.

Comment

• Is there anything that can be done about crystals purchased being lost due to the rollback?

Comment

• Originally posted by deadgrimthanatos View Post
                      Is there anything that can be done about crystals purchased being lost due to the rollback?
                      Definitely file a ticket explaining that the rollback resulted in a loss of recharged crystals. The team will review and confirm your order(s) from there, take a peek into your toon, and re-deliver your purchase of everything lines up.

Comment

• Just curious Rev. You may or may not be allowed to answer this but was this just a rollback or a rollback and physically moved to another server, there is a couple of clues that tells me this isn't the same server.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2435384 View Post
                          Just curious Rev. You may or may not be allowed to answer this but was this just a rollback or a rollback and physically moved to another server, there is a couple of clues that tells me this isn't the same server.
                          I was told that it was a rollback. I don't believe it's a different server entirely because if a server was "moved", the only way to do so would be to merge it with a preexisting server, and their server would then become the base server. Seeing that no server merges have been announced for S94, a move wouldn't be the case.

Comment

• Um.. it went down again.

Comment

• hmmm.. well it looks like rollback didn't sort nothing.. well except hand LG to helcast that we won by default last time.. sooo yer still corrupted server

Comment

• Do the developers know this server had crashes from day one? Seems like rolling us back wouldn't work anyhow, also the poor people trying to get their recharges back now will have a tougher time I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                                X