Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency Server 94 Restarting! 4/11 @ 00:00 PDT(3:00 EDT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im to tyred to giv a damn anymore.. scr3w legends its totally messed up anyways soo it means jack now on this server.. im going to bed
    seams pretty funny a certain person in game turns up and it all starts again. and usually night times fine .. jus saying..
    Last edited by silentzoner; 04-12-2016, 02:51 AM.

Comment

down again this sucks

Comment

down yet again... why do I even bother...

Comment

I need to get Super Demon right now!!! I need the quiz!!!

Comment

gone s68 call me when its fixed xD just fill my compensation box with gpows

Comment

wont get compo.. and I don't really care all I want is game to freakin work.. altho compo would be nice it had best not be stupid g-pow and be something we can all use like 1 months free vip and 20 dungeon keys or something like that

ummm.. am I the only 1 that just got kiked outa IOB or is everyone same lol.. it didn't giv me any packs clock froze and im guessing so did server cause now I cant login
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-13-2016, 03:35 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

everyone got kicked out right as the first pack was given

Comment

yep.. thought so lol

Comment

Yup so there really is not point trying to get on for another hour or so because that is how long it usually takes I am pretty sure everyone already knows the drill which is probably why there is less complaining about it crashing now unlike before

Comment

yer probly lol.. or theyr all just sick and decided no point lol.. anyways think im gonna watch tv for an hr.. guess this kinda scuppers our legends mad dash finnish

Comment

it ends tomorrow at 18:00 server time so everyone still has one day as for me my husband just got home so going to spend time with him until the server comes back up maybe something else might happen in the process haha

Comment

lmao.. u hope :P and the way the server is that equivlates to about 2-3hrs up time lol..

Comment

Oh so it did go down I just thought that my internet was waking out right now

Comment

of course it goes down. you really didn't think it would let us do DS, Fairy, Delivery, AND seng did you? That's asking too much of the server during the day!

Comment

lol well i am just going to go shopping until then

Comment

Working...
                                X