[Patch Notes] 5/5 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    It should be level 10 in Corruption; I will have the typo corrected.
    thanks rev but why level 10 not everyone can get to that level to claim it cmon....

Comment

Originally posted by joseph.fritz2 View Post
      thanks rev but why level 10 not everyone can get to that level to claim it cmon....
      That I do not know. The dev's reasoning is as much a mystery to me as it is the playerbase.

Comment

Lol corruption 10 for a 2 month old server is still imbossible

Comment

can i kindly have the preview of Crystal Wyrmling mounts stat and look please?

Comment

http://imgur.com/NryPfkS crystal wyrmling

I wanna know why didn't get get an extra run in Lake of Thousand Island when it is a dungeon

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
              I wanna know why didn't get get an extra run in Lake of Thousand Island when it is a dungeon
              Because Lake of Thousand Island is a dungeon specifically made for Monster Handbook, it's technically not an actual dungeon, hence the lack of extra runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                Because Lake of Thousand Island is a dungeon specifically made for Monster Handbook, it's technically not an actual dungeon, hence the lack of extra runs.
                Monster Jungle is the same only for monster handbook and we get 2 extra runs there. Would of been nice is all to get the quests off my list sooner, they make doing other daily things more tedious with a few more clicks

Comment

thanks Disguy

Comment

Working...
                  X