Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice event but dose not help low lv players

Comment

worst event EVER since newbies/low levels cannot get these reawrds especially after some of them cash >_>

Comment

Oh boy...I'm still lvl 97
        Crystal Saga
        Server: Whisperwind Beach
        IGN: hei
        Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
        Guild: Nightmare
        Honor: Emperor

Wartune
        Server: Tauren Camp
        IGN: Izaya
        Lvl: 45+ Archer
        Guild: Mayhem
        Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

I've started a poll thread here regarding changing of this event to be a permanent one. Please cast your votes people!!

Comment

you guys should at least extend the event for another month because its unfair for at least half the players because of recent reborn or a new server
            "Yesterday's the past, tommorow's the future, but today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."

Comment

its it even possible to lvl from 100 to 107 in less than 24 hours?
              (S25)Giang
              the lvl on my server ranking was 103 lvl, at server time 12/7 around 2pm. he was lvl 102-103

Comment

Originally posted by R23154528 View Post
                (S25)Giang
                the lvl on my server ranking was 103 lvl, at server time 12/7 around 2pm. he was lvl 102-103
                I would assume he/she used torches but that is just me lmao

Comment

torches are not purchase and how many would some1 need to be 108 from 100, he was already lvl 101 before reset. last I look Giang on his way to 109, 5-6 lvl from everyone else.
                  well he might have found some bugs, like the tree of life event master gem exchange, he was shining gem trading 1:2 ratio shining of any kind, look at all the high level purple gems socketed, only one bounded after the fix.

Comment

Originally posted by R24514955 View Post
                    well this event is not so nice on newbies.... specially on new server.....
                    Agreed.. on Kabam no one is even close to that level yet.. highest on our server is 75 right now and only because he's a cash player..

Comment

LoL Event level -40+ cant joined

Comment

(S25)Giang
                        think you got the time wrong, it should be from lvl 100-108 in less then 20 hours in game.
                        well it sux that only cashers, buggers and some that knew ahead to not rebirth after lvl scion to 100. (S25) seen to have lots of players with quick leveling and heads-up on latest events or sometime.
                        took some less than a month to reach lvl 100 from 2nd rebirth

Comment

Please make this event permanat it is awesome thnkz R2 games

Comment

would be cool perm :c
                            Server:Kaymo Mountain
                            Ign:Puzzyslayer
                            Guild:NOYPI
                            Class:Knight
                            Lvl:Eidolon 148+
                            Wings: Demon Lord
                            Mount:Hellwing
                            Soul:1268+
                            Ladder: LvL 75

Comment

(S25)Giang
                              yes it is (S25)Giang is a really fast leveler
                              he rb for eidolon and outleveled me when i was 60+ just in a few days
                              (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
                              "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

(S25)Giang
                                A few hundred torches will do that, I myself was apart of the torch party. I dropped over 200+ torches cuz I been saving up them up for lvl 120 release didn't when it occur, but have heard about people talk about Saga of Hero and the features on that game. If you wander how I got that many torches, yes I do cash, plus save torches from event and Rebirth Packs.

Comment

Working...
                                X