[Patch Notes] 6/23 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miaculpa View Post
    so uhm, you make new event. let us summong pets... i summoned fire pet eido yesterday, did it to almost lvl 60! used 300isch ms to get it +15 use pet cards... everythign to boost ti.. and boom next day you let it go back to lvl1! no enchanting extra so 300ms for bin and unbound 3xp cards.. pretty rare ingame to -_-... i want my items back because if it's gonne be refreshed DAILEY!! YOU SHOULD PUT IT UP IN GAME MAINT UPDATE!!!

And no i got no damn ss of it because how the heck can i know you made the event this way, BECAUSE IT WASN'T SAID IN MAINT UPD.

****** off.. coming from work and see the thing i focussed on and hoped it would be somethign good they *** it up this way! read it r2 in case you don't find my ticket!!
    Only 300MS for +15?Damn you got lucky, too bad it went to waste tho
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
      Really R2 can do more than what the are doing and they decide on not doing nothing at all and forum is where you can address your concerns so don't attack someone for complaining about how they feel against R2
      I'd like to point out that that is not what I was doing in the least. I was simply stating that raging won't work, if you really want results don't do it in such a manner that you end up looking like your yelling at them. If you have concerns about how they are doing do so in a constructive manner.
      Game:Crystal Saga
      Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
      IGN:S58-AquaShock
      Level: 198-Eidolon
      Class: Knight
      Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
        I'd like to point out that that is not what I was doing in the least. I was simply stating that raging won't work, if you really want results don't do it in such a manner that you end up looking like your yelling at them. If you have concerns about how they are doing do so in a constructive manner.
        Oh yeah? Like the constructive feedback the entire community has been giving on sanctioned threads that R2 created. Yeah because that has worked so well. That's about as constructive as it gets buddy, and that has changed nothing.
        What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
          Oh yeah? Like the constructive feedback the entire community has been giving on sanctioned threads that R2 created. Yeah because that has worked so well. That's about as constructive as it gets buddy, and that has changed nothing.
          You mean the thread where they asked us what we'd like to see changed and we responded with 'new events' - which they gave us...which turned out worse than the one's we had before and now instead of the monthly regurgitation of old events we have a monthly regurgitation of ''new'' events #11
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
            Or the easy reference to tickets that are just a way to avoid you cause thats an even worse waste of time!

Comment

Working...
            X