X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lose Life = Lose Honor

Hello everyone,
    we have been receiving some tickets regarding loss of honor after being PKed. This is not a bug and is how the game has always been, though apparently not everyone realized this. If your honor is 14 or lower, you will not lose any honor if you are PKed. But if your honor is level 15 or above (Viceroy → Regent → Seneschal → King → Emperor), then you can lose honor when you are PKed. This is true both in any PvP area, both on PvP and PvE servers.
    ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
    Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
    After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
    An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
    Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

hi gm amanda..if this is the case..why is it that there where no announcements regarding this issue..we have been used to the game that we don't loose honor when killed..at least we should have been informed that this bug (if this was a bug) has been fixed and implemented into the game..just my two cents..

Comment

My understanding of this issue is that it is not a bug or a new thing. This is how the game has always been, but some people did not realize it and were filing tickets over it. We are just making sure that everyone is aware of this system.
      ~Amanda and The R2Games Team
      Use the "search" feature, your question has probably been asked before.
      After using the search feature, if you cannot find an aswer to your question, please click to file a ticket
      An offical R2Games GM will never ask for your password! Never reveal your password to anyone!
      Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs ;)

Comment

i guess everyone where caught off guard specially those with higher honor ranks..anyway thanks for clarifying the issue gm amanda

Comment

i can say this new because way back then on sengolia you dont even lost any Honor... and not even obtain honor.. when you killed a player on seng before it say YOU GAINED 0 HONOR and why will almost all ppl complain about the matter if it was implemented since the start. em I right?? they are filing tickets of complains because it was not the way like before..
          IGN:HuGgEr
          Class: Fire Mage (SCION)
          Server: Windhear Peaks
          LEVEL 100
          "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!
          Purchase crystals in the Philippines using LOAD CENTRAL!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

HuGgEr, the original developers of Crystal Saga made it so anyone who is Viceroy and over lose honour. So why should they not have fixed something that should have been fixed a long time ago?

It's always been like this - but R2 never got to the point to fixing it until now.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Amanda View Post
              My understanding of this issue is that it is not a bug or a new thing. This is how the game has always been, but some people did not realize it and were filing tickets over it. We are just making sure that everyone is aware of this system.
              i will lay this straight out here. we've never gotten honor from kills regardless of ranking before. We never lost honor regardless of ranking before as well. this "ALL CHANGED" (extra emphasis) when we had maint yesterday. it might have been in the game's original plans...but it was not active until after last maint, therefore it is new to every single one of us. thanks for clarifying it is not a bug though. hopefully bug complaints will die down. People did not realize this was how the game was because it was never active in the pvp system before the 4th of july maint...this is why your tickets are being flooded. hope this clarifies things a bit.
              Crystal Saga:
              Server: Aquatic Crypts
              Name: (S15)Sidoh
              Class: Knight
              Plane: Eidolon
              Level: 100

Lunaria:
              Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
              Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
              Class: Swordman/Elementalist
              Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                HuGgEr, the original developers of Crystal Saga made it so anyone who is Viceroy and over lose honour. So why should they not have fixed something that should have been fixed a long time ago?

It's always been like this - but R2 never got to the point to fixing it until now.
                Let me Quote you BrotherVT

like what players said we dont lose honor since i start playing even my guildmates who has ranking of viceroy and up never lose if they had killed someone and lose honor upon death.. look if your smart enough why will lots of tickets will be filed on the support section and ticket system if this LOSE LIFE = LOSE HONOR was there since before.. if you want make a poll or thread to ask ppl about this matter and you will see whats the real story or thing behind it.
                LEVEL 100
                "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

Originally posted by HuGgEr View Post
                  Let me Quote you BrotherVT

like what players said we dont lose honor since i start playing even my guildmates who has ranking of viceroy and up never lose if they had killed someone and lose honor upon death.. look if your smart enough why will lots of tickets will be filed on the support section and ticket system if this LOSE LIFE = LOSE HONOR was there since before.. if you want make a poll or thread to ask ppl about this matter and you will see whats the real story or thing behind it.
                  If you're smart enough, how am I supposed to know how many tickets are filed?
                  You act like I can check them.

Honestly, though, this whole Seng this, I couldn't give a damn less about it. I don't really go into Seng anymore, anyways.

Comment

If you're smart enough, how am I supposed to know how many tickets are filed?
                    You act like I can check them.

Honestly, though, this whole Seng this, I couldn't give a damn less about it. I don't really go into Seng anymore, anyways.
                    so dont just say that R2 dont need to fix things.. R2 also needs to know what ppl and players side about this things which are filed on tickets and posted on the support section
                    LEVEL 100
                    "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                      i will lay this straight out here. we've never gotten honor from kills regardless of ranking before. We never lost honor regardless of ranking before as well. this "ALL CHANGED" (extra emphasis) when we had maint yesterday. it might have been in the game's original plans...but it was not active until after last maint, therefore it is new to every single one of us. thanks for clarifying it is not a bug though. hopefully bug complaints will die down. People did not realize this was how the game was because it was never active in the pvp system before the 4th of july maint...this is why your tickets are being flooded. hope this clarifies things a bit.
                      i agree with this TONS of COMPLAINS/ TICKETS FROM players means its new for players..
                      LEVEL 100
                      "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

so dont just say that R2 dont need to fix things.. R2 also needs to know what ppl and players side about this things which are filed on tickets and posted on the support section
                        Did I say they don't need to fix things? I said they FIXED Seng for what it originally was.
                        I get where you're going with your argument, but the point stands that this is how the game was meant to be.

Comment

Did I say they don't need to fix things? I said they FIXED Seng for what it originally was.
                          I get where you're going with your argument, but the point stands that this is how the game was meant to be.
                          its not argument thing. its classificatory thing.. because what players had been since at the start of the game is that they dont lose any honor on PVP thing like sengloia even they DIE
                          LEVEL 100
                          "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

its not argument thing. its classificatory thing.. because what players had been since at the start of the game is that they dont lose any honor on PVP thing like sengloia even they DIE
                            My educated guess is that the devs didn't know we didn't know about the system, or even that is was "broken" before, and that when doing maintenance the code was fixed without even knowing it was being fixed. This would explain why there was no announcement about it, and why this post was created in the first place.

So, a bug staff didn't even know existed got fixed.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                              My educated guess is that the devs didn't know we didn't know about the system, or even that is was "broken" before, and that when doing maintenance the code was fixed without even knowing it was being fixed. This would explain why there was no announcement about it, and why this post was created in the first place.

So, a bug staff didn't even know existed got fixed.
                              every maintenance they have patch notes of what is fixed and what was added. right? and this fixes comes from the developers.. which we call "CHANGE OF LOGS" and this "CHANGE OF LOGS" was the note of what developers had fixed, added or even changed from the old configuration of server files or SERVER side which will be released after update or server or maintenance of the server.. That is my whole knowledge on what developers release to its customers. because even I my self had been working on some ONline games like MUONLINE. where in we buy server files from mobius and upon update of the files from them they make "CHANGE OF LOGS" which was the FIXES, Additions and NEW features what was included on the new release.

just want to share it.
                              LEVEL 100
                              "PROUD TO BE A FILIPINO"

MY BEST GUIDE!!

REFINE EQUIPEMENTS

ALL ABOUT MOUNTS

Comment

Working...
                              X