Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 7/28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 7/28

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, July 28th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.
    Last edited by R2_Coconut; 07-27-2016, 07:44 AM.

well we'll def be gettin P2C...And if R2 go as usuall we might get a new system...
    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
    Kamikaze Member
    Somany systems...so little time...
    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

When are we gonna get up to level 200 for the final Rebirth? Also why are we still having to deal with level 120 potions and not higher since everybody is nearly level 160?

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
        well we'll def be gettin P2C...And if R2 go as usuall we might get a new system...
        Mabey, but I'm not so sure they are gonna release a new system for a little while..... I mean cape system is still fresh, and not everyone has finished it just yet. But, I'm not sying that they won't... Just that it is a little unlikely. Mount happened a month ago, so, probably gonna be at least another week before we see any new systems.
        Game:Crystal Saga
        Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
        IGN:S58-AquaShock
        Level: 198-Eidolon
        Class: Knight
        Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
        -Albert Einstein

Comment

So hold on a sec.. wasnt this LAST WEEKS maint post? why is it now dated for the 28th? you can clearly see from the comments this is from last week.. lmao *** is going on here?

Comment

Originally posted by unworthy666 View Post
            So hold on a sec.. wasnt this LAST WEEKS maint post? why is it now dated for the 28th? you can clearly see from the comments this is from last week.. lmao *** is going on here?
            If you look closely at the post, you will notice, that though it was originally posted on the 20th, the post was updated earlier yesterday "Last edited by R2_Coconut; Yesterday at 08:44 AM".
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
            IGN:S58-AquaShock
            Level: 198-Eidolon
            Class: Knight
            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

wow even threads gets recycled. amazing
              Since they are this amazing, lets hope they fix the cape issues and maybe they'll change mind and finally give us more bag/inventory pages or another bag will do just fine
              Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 07-28-2016, 04:19 AM. Reason: adding stuffs to avoid merge :p
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
              X