• Show
Clear All

• New CS Server – [S98] Southern Outpost– Going Live 8/5@ 18:00 PDT

Click image for larger version

Name:	S98.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	1783217

Join us on Friday, August 5th at 6 PM PDT /9 PM EDT as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Southern Outpost. Southern Outpost will be a PvE server set on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). For further details about content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 9:00 AM your time on August 6th.

i need utc +08:00 time zone ...always miss event in this game

Comment

LMFAO , make sure u gave the exact details , it says that it will open @ 9:00 AM aug 6 for those in PH , but it opens @ aug 5...

how come that it happen , u gave us x detail , pls if u will post , make sure its exact time and date... tsl

Comment

Originally posted by gierokitsune View Post
        LMFAO , make sure u gave the exact details , it says that it will open @ 9:00 AM aug 6 for those in PH , but it opens @ aug 5...

how come that it happen , u gave us x detail , pls if u will post , make sure its exact time and date... tsl
        Do you happen to know what time it actually launched? It appears there was some miscommunication within our team.
        Last edited by Reverie; 08-05-2016, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Do you happen to know what time it actually launched? It appears there was some miscommunication within our team.
          dont know the exact time , bout around afternoon or night on aug 5 , ph time....

a player told me that the server was open , but i ddnt believe it was , and yes its open....

Comment

I see. Well, because we cannot confirm the time the server actually launched, LoV's end date and time will remain at 14 days after the date and time listed in this announcement (August 19th @ 6PM PDT).

Comment

Working...
            X