Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 10/20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 10/20

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, October 20th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Okay, I really hate to complain, but seriously R2, get your you-know-what together.... I think I speak for everyone when I say we are getting tired of you not keeping you info and your actions on the same line. You not only shut down an hour early, but you shut down all the servers at once.... Stick to a dang schedule, and learn how to inform people of any changes BEFORE they happen. Enough with your inability to get things right...
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
    IGN:S58-AquaShock
    Level: 198-Eidolon
    Class: Knight
    Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
    -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
      Okay, I really hate to complain, but seriously R2, get your you-know-what together.... I think I speak for everyone when I say we are getting tired of you not keeping you info and your actions on the same line. You not only shut down an hour early, but you shut down all the servers at once.... Stick to a dang schedule, and learn how to inform people of any changes BEFORE they happen. Enough with your inability to get things right...
      What they said..
      (S23)MasterBlint
      Angel Island
      Shadow Guild
      Rogue Scion
      Gorilla Titan
      FireLord

Comment

Working...
      X