Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Servers on Newgrounds, Armorgames Platform Shutting Down on 11/22 (Delayed)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fenterra View Post
    when should we expect the servers to go down? exactly at gmt+8 on the 22nd?
    It should have gone underway about 8 hours ago, but there were some unexpected issues with Kongregate's inclusion. I will ask the team for an ETA.

Comment

Alright, we were just wondering since most of us on our server are looking forward to this.
      IGN: (ne)Fenterra
      Server: S25
      Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
      Hobbies: ????????
      Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by fenterra View Post
        Alright, we were just wondering since most of us on our server are looking forward to this.
        Hopefully we see you there. Still kinda dont know whats going on yet.
        Server: (S2) Kongregate
        IGN: Spartican
        Class: Ranger
        Level: 140
        Guild: Broken
        Soul: 3000
        Tenets: Chaotic level 10
        Holy Favor: 30207
        Wings: Promethean Wings XVI
        Pet: GA
        Mount: Super Kyuubi

Comment

I'm a little irritated I have not gotten a response about my toon transfer yet.... If I lose my toon I'm going to be highly upset... Me and another girl on Newgrounds have not gotten responses to our transfer request... When is the latest we can expect this?????

Comment

I have been informed that the merging process is expected to begin at 10 GMT+8.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              I have been informed that the merging process is expected to begin at 10 GMT+8.
              Thank you very much
              IGN: (ne)Fenterra
              Server: S25
              Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
              Hobbies: ????????
              Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

Is it still too late to request this?
                I got a message from old friends about this but didn't check it until today...

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
                  Is it still too late to request this?
                  I got a message from old friends about this but didn't check it until today...
                  If you are on ArmorGames or Newgrounds, then unfortunately it is too late.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    If you are on ArmorGames or Newgrounds, then unfortunately it is too late.
                    From kongregate

also why are there two of me:
                    http://forum.r2games.com/member.php?...8-sithewarrior
                    http://forum.r2games.com/member.php?515928-sithewarrior
                    I thought the username was my name but it seems I created two of this at some point

Comment

• I still Havent got my toon merged :/ I xfer it before the said date.
                      Newgrounds server.

Comment

• Originally posted by armin_patty View Post
                        I still Havent got my toon merged :/ I xfer it before the said date.
                        Newgrounds server.
                        If your toon wasn't transferred over along with the others on the scheduled merge date, then something must have caused it. You can file another ticket asking about why it was not merged, but like previous incidents, the response you receive may very well be undesirable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          If your toon wasn't transferred over along with the others on the scheduled merge date, then something must have caused it. You can file another ticket asking about why it was not merged, but like previous incidents, the response you receive may very well be undesirable.
                          I filed tickets already but not a single reply was sent to me. the instruction on merging wasn't clear enough, they didn't mention that we have to make a toon in s25 server. So when they sent me a message that says I have to make one. I made a toon in s25 server right away. I waited for weeks but it still not transfered

Comment

Working...
                          X