Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Bling, Bling!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2,,,,,,,pLSSSSSSSSSSS....GMUT event on christmas

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      Duration: 12/13 – 12/19 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Server: All Servers
      Level Requirement: None, but the gems can only be used in Level 101+ gear.

Description: Dug up enough gem shards, have you? Head on over to the Quartermaster to trade them in for a shiny new level 5 gem (Bound)! See the chart below for more details.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]29716[/ATTACH]

While players may not be able to use the gems now, they are welcome to take part in the activity so they may claim the gems and save them for when they are able to use them.
      Dafuq? Why for 101+ item only ? that's unfair >
      IGN: Lanze
      Server: (S60)Exigent Bluff
      Plane: Eidolon
      Class: Rogue

Comment

From what I have seen they can be put in 80+ gear

Comment

boooooring event
          Ranger - Edi
          A1-Arabic
          S13

Comment

UPDATE: A correction, the gems can actually be used with any level equipment. However, Necklaces, Rings, and Off-Hand items level 101 or higher can now have sockets. Also please be aware that gem descriptions for the Garnet and Fire Opal saying they can be put into Gloves should instead say "Off Hand"
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

gee thanks cant even open sockets on the ring or the necklace and just got two excellent and 2 shiny gems just for my ring, cant open the sockets what in the hell? Is this going to be fixed?
              s157 DGoddess

Comment

This totally sucks, was happy when i heard we could use them now I am Just disappointed. Whats the use of a ring only gem when I still cant socket my ring....
                s157 DGoddess

Comment

Storm where did you go? where here like 15mins ago and you disappear like a rogue who knows he in trouble....
                  s157 DGoddess

Comment

so Heart of Eden is useless now =.=

Comment

Originally posted by newclansdragon View Post
                      so Heart of Eden is useless now =.=
                      think so, no one would waste 50g for nothing no more
                      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Question from fire opal to kyanite you can start sunth em from excellent! it's a mistake or on purpose so they can only be bought?!

Comment

Are there any gems that can be put into boots?

Comment

how about the heart of eden ? can we also put gems on it ?

Comment

so this new gems can only be used on equipments and cannot be used on ring and necklace? how about the weapons can we use it like critical damage?

Comment

we need 3. vault slot then

Comment

Working...
                                X