Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 1/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 1/23

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8] will be going down at 9 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Monday, January 23rd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 6 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 9 PM EST (6 PM PST). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

why is the mt in Monday this week?
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

Comment

Well this is weird O.O
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

let's hope for more instance and chaos wings removal

Comment

Early maintenance and extended event times happen every year around this time due to Chinese New Year celebrations (on Saturday). The devs and other staffing will be going on holiday leave soon.

Comment

Hope it include fixing the lag/delay/disconnected because during CNY moderators and R2 staff will take a long leaves and wont be able to look/entertain the ticket filed..like previous years.
            Aim high
            Shoot low

Comment

i cant online 3 day now because that lag

yeah..i hope they fix lag and disconnected
              Last edited by Reverie; 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

guess the mods went on holiday before they could do maint lol servers still up

Comment

Originally posted by MystykL View Post
                  guess the mods went on holiday before they could do maint lol servers still up
                  Almost half an hour away still for the S1 set. Will get the actual time for the rest of the servers updated.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

EST time is same as server time right ? 8pm est = 20:00 server time is well past that on server now

Comment

Thanks for making the time 9pm... right before Hellstorm :l no honor today i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Rev View Post
                        Early maintenance and extended event times happen every year around this time due to Chinese New Year celebrations (on Saturday). The devs and other staffing will be going on holiday leave soon.
                        Great. That means absolutely nothing.

Thank you for returning to the forums you no longer moderate to give us useless information. Of course the devs will not fix anything, and why would they? Fix things? OH HOH HOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

got all day to do maint, but gotta do it right over top of the most active event time... i dont get it.

Comment

Originally posted by MystykL View Post
                            EST time is same as server time right ? 8pm est = 20:00 server time is well past that on server now
                            depends on the server like the one im on is on pst

Comment

Hope maint brings a guildies Wings back, hes been waiting over a month for them to be returned due to the glitch :/
                              game name: Icyene
                              guild: SteinsGate
                              Class: Mage

Go Team Fairy Tail !

Comment

Working...
                              X