Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New Server – Crimson Groves – Going Live 07/05/2012 @ 2:00 PM EDT

Join us on Thursday, July 5th at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT), as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Crimson Groves. Crimson Groves will be an East Coast PvE server set on EDT (Pacific Daylight Time). For further details about these content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 2:00 AM your time on July 6th. (So either stay up really late on July 5th, or get up super early July 6th.)

• dark3xectra
    replied
    Originally posted by R21852801 View Post
    yeah brotherVT is rude thinking he's a good player and also a moderator. i dont need ur opinion actually moron. so shut up. why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee

and im not talking to you at the first place anyway i was talking to the REAL ADMINS AND GM's not wanna bes likeyou. its none of your business shrimp
    Lol this noob is URDoom.
    Previously player in void encampment.
    He must be surprise on how i found it out..
    he just here to mess up with zal name >.>

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Wow.. ur apparently famous zal.. Well anyone who knows u knows u dont talk like that >.< that person types like a moron.. Im sure since Brother has been spending time with us he realizes that wasn't u :/

Leave a comment:

• Zalfe
    replied
    Seriously not cool at all

Leave a comment:

• Zalfe
    replied
    Originally posted by R21852801 View Post
    yeah brotherVT is rude thinking he's a good player and also a moderator. i dont need ur opinion actually moron. so shut up. why dont you show me ur main character then? lets see what you got. go to void encarpment and look for me over there. for you to see who you are talking to. ~>zalfee

and im not talking to you at the first place anyway i was talking to the REAL ADMINS AND GM's not wanna bes likeyou. its none of your business shrimp
    This isnt even me to make it clear.... lmao wow can't believe some one would impersonate me like this

Leave a comment:

• tikery
    replied
    Will there be another PVP Server coming soon?

Leave a comment:

• Gunezt
    replied
    6juLy now , server still closed ?

Leave a comment:

• sablenoir
    replied
    how the heck would i know?

Leave a comment:

• DahTeddy
    replied
    SABLE DO ME A FAVOR!
    I needa know what my skype email was... I logged out and can't remember the password.. I sent you private message. look in the top right of the forum page thing.

Leave a comment:

• sablenoir
    replied
    omg omg 15 more minutes!!!!
    so excited!!! EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

Leave a comment:

• haqsh0t
    replied
    just making sure that the time for the server to open is still going to be 2pm est?

Leave a comment:

• NB1323
    replied
    http://cs.r2games.com/game/play/?server=81
    The tab is closed every time you try to acsess it.

Leave a comment:

• blaiddrwg
    replied
    set your alarm it should appear in 56 minutes, as of this post

Leave a comment:

• stealthgeek
    replied
    Does anyone have a direct link to the server? Just in case it goes up before i see it on the list...

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngelG
    replied
    had this nick for about 4 years of gamingplus it suits me since my name is actually Gabriel^^

Leave a comment:

Working...
X